Chapter - SEVEN- Maya no!

Hey. Chapter 8 is up! I'm glad yall is liking this sequel. I should stop complaining and get over it. Lol, I'm not sure how long this story will be but..bare with me. Anyways I have nothing much to say except we had a snowday so this is why I am uploading a chapter today. *dont bite off more than you can chew* for real. Stop making stories you know you aint gonna finish haha.

Enjoy. <3

[Maya]

Apparently Josh somehow managed to get Devon on board about the whole Trisha thing. I wasn't just gonna accept her in open arms. Josh had just gotten off the phone with us, and said that she had a lot of things to say to us when we got there. I snorted, of course she has a lot fo say she lucky I don't whoop her behind. Devon wasn't happy about the idea either, but since I was going along with it so was he.

I was packing all of my belongings at the moment, trying to hurry up. We had a nine o clock flight, and it was already six thirty. We didn't live too far from O'hare airport, but I knew I should have done this a few days ago.

Devon had me distracted and I was stressing over Duke. I loved Chicago, but being in Duke was a big chance for me. Plus to run track there had its benefits. All of the varsity members got into the games for free, and as for selling food goes we all get at least two snacks for free--of our choice.

Shoot, I wasn't one to pass up a good free snack at the concession stands. I sigh as Devon comes from out of the shower. He was drying his body off and slipping on a shirt. 

I wiped a few strands of mousy brown hair from my face as I grab on hol of the last clothes that I needed.

"Got everything?" Devon asked. I nodded my head, "Yep." I zipped up my bag and Devon took it, so he could put it into the truck, of the truck Limo. (don't worry he had already put on his clothes so he wasn't naked going to the car)

I yawn as I fixed my hair into the mirror. It was a mess of wild curls, so i took the time to brush em all and slip it into a ponytail. I was wearing a pair of baggy grey sweats, a cool black sweater with the words, 'Thuggish' on the back in bold white lettering. Then I had on my pair of Js. That were black and grey.

I had already showered, and brushed my teeth. I look around the room to make sure I had everything. Smiling, assured that I had everything I grabbed my purse and cellphone. Josh had texted me asking if I was reeady. He was downstairs eating him a bowel of ramen.

"C'mon boy, we aint got time for you to finish those noodles." I say smiling. He laughed, "Aight I'm coming." He announced, grabbing his  jacket and slipping it on. He slipped on his fresh new Js from footlocker and grabbed his bowel.

He was about to eat them in the Limo. I shake my head, "IF you spill one ounce of that chicken juice.." I warned.

He rolled his eyes, "Shut up, you talk too much."

I gaped at him and he just flashed me a grin. Oooh kill em! I thought in my head silently. I gritted my teeth before snatching my own light jacket. It be cold in that airport. 

Josh, Devon and I all hopped into the car and made our one hour drive to the airport. O'HARE was one of the largest airports out of all the states. Maybe like the third or second...

I stuffed my earphones into my ears, nodding my head to Kendrick Llamar. His voice was so fine and poetic. His raps were just that good.. I was listening to poetic justice.

Devon wrapped his arms around me, and I tried drowning out Josh''s constant slurping of the noodles. I layed my head on Devon's chest listening to his heartbeat. I was ready to go to sleep, and the slight bump of the limo's wheels were making me sleepy.

20 minutes later, we went into airport and boarded the plane. Josh kept complaining how he wanted something from dunkin donuts so we had to watch five minutes, while he tried decided over a Choclate donut or a Strawberry sprinkled one..

"Oh my god." I muttered to myself. "Josh just choose both of the damn pastires." I snapped. i just wanted to get out of this airport. Devon chuckled while wrapping his arms around my waist. Josh nodded and got both donuts, giving the chasier his money.

"Keep the change." He muttered. "Ya'll want a bite?" Josh asked holding it to our faces. I scruntched up my nose, "not after you been breathing all on it."

Josh laughed and so did Devon. I crossed my arms, I found nothing funny. "Let's just get on the plane before we miss the flight."

They nod and Devon grabs my hand as we walk and board the airplane. Bye Bye O'hare.

An hour and thirty minutes later we were being flown down into Washington DC'S airport. I was sick of airports already. We grabbed out luggage and the Limo drove us to Trishas' house. Josh had gave him the directions. I admired the cherry BlOSSOM trees, which were in full bloom. The quaint little shops and hotels were brown and stoned. 

There was ducks in the ponds and channels of water. It was a pretty place. We passed near the Martin Luther King Monuments and the 'Big Pencil'. It wasn't its formal name but since I forgot that's what I called it.

I've been to DC twice and this would be my third time. We pulled up to a nice looking apartment type house. It was clean from the outside, and the window was open. I climbed outta the Limo and Josh & devon followed.

I walked up the the apartment, and banged on the door, "Trisha open the damn door." I say.

Trisha whipped open the door a few moments later. She has gotten Skinner since the last time, her face was pimple free, and she had on makeup. As if she was going out to be the new local hooker. She had her hair wrapped into a tight bun.

"Nice to see you to." She croaked.

I pushed passed her, "Get to talking, cause I'm two minutes from kickin ya ass." I snap. Trisha sighed as devon and josh give her a bleak nod.

"Aight so what had happened was..."

For some reason this irked me. I don't know if it was the right then to do, but I couldn't help it. I pulled back my fiece and sharkeisha punched her ass. Built up anger rose from me, as I grabbed a fistful of her hair and started pounding her face.

"Maya no!" Josh yelled. I stop then, and started laughing. It reminded me of when the girl said, 'Sharkeisha no!'

I smirked as Trisha's nose began bleeding. All in a days work.

Short little chapter for you guys. Comment and vote.