Chapter - EIGHTEEN - Not What We Expected

A/n: 

Check Out Along for the ride and Welcome 2 my block (the second book is out!)

You guys will be really surprised at this short chapter

[Trisha]

It was crazy. I was here for like three more weeks. Nick was being such an asshole even more to me, for some stupid reason. Like when I was showering he got mad that I didn't present myself naked to him like some washed up mistress or some crap like that.

The heck, he thought I was?! I was so uninterested and wanting to run away from this but I knew I had to be strong.

I didn't get why God was punishing me for something I didn't even do. It was crazy because I had a feeling that Josh, Devon and Maya were on their way but it's too late. What's done is what's gonna be done.

Maybe I wasn't always liked or anything like that, but I had no way to even grasp on why I had to be the one to get all of this bad ass Karma.

'What goes around comes around' couldn't have been even truer. 

So one day while they went out to some club, I began searching and looking for something to keep myself busy with. I was so sick and tired of these games. I was bored. I grew skinnier and even I didn't like the way i was living. My father disowned me, and my friends are blowing in the wind.

I killed my BOYFRIEND I thought that was gonna be with me until the end. I was wrong and he wasn't. I wasn't a good friend to Maya because love is so blinded you see. I am not stupid, in fact I am so greatful to have Maya as a wonderful friend. I wish her and Devon all the best of luck in their life.

I mean, they have everything. They have everything perfect. I am one with the sunset and I have become alive that's for sure. I don't wanna go through this bullshit anymore. 

I rustled through the cabinets and found some advil. I grabbed about eight of them and popped them in my mouth. I took each slowly, as tears slid down my cheeks.

I waited and waited, for the pill overdose to  overcome me, and it came like a bolt of electricity. My eyes squeezed shut and I felt my world spinning. I grasped the white walls and let out a strangled cry.

'I don't regret this at all.' I think silently to myself as a tear roll down my cheek. I really don't, and soon I am one with the darkness.

I am.. free.