Chapter - SIX - ARRANGEMENTS

Chi-town in the hoouse! Hahahahaha. Yes, here is chapter 7. Like...I guess people like the sequel. I knew I should have never went for it though! Like, idk! i hate writing sequels. Cause to me they don't turn out right. Anywone else know what I'm talking about?

Anyways, vote and comment. CHECK OUT HOMEGURLZ. IT'S JUST THIS LITTLE SHORT STORY..BUT IT'S LIKE A BAD GIRLS CLUB. IT'S SEASON 1. SO IF YOU WANTED TO BE IN SEASON 2...YOU'D HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I FINISH SEASON 1. BUT STILL COMMENT AND VOTE ON IT YESS?

Well. Thanks. And I'm gonna try to finish stories. So I aint starting no more. *don't bite off more than you can chew.* TRUSST.

Enough of my rant. Enjoy

[Maya]

I had recieved a full scholorship to Duke University. I was thrilled. I was always excepted into Iowa State, Loyola and a few others. I was excited. I knew for a fact that I would be going to Duke. But the only issue was, that it was in North Carolina. How was I suppose to move from Chicago all the way to NC? We still had the gang.

Once I had told Devon, this was in the middle of the night by the way, the news he was happy for me. In fact, he was so happy that we ended of making love till the first of the morning. Crazy right? I was 18 and going to Duke. DUKE! One of the top School's in the NATION! I was super excited. Devon told me, we would make arrangements to move over the Summer. He said that nothing much was going around under the gang anyways, and that we should expand our horizion.

I laughed when he said that, because to me it was funny. I don't know why but it was. Right now, though as Devon was running around doing some gang related activites, I was getting myself ready. It was morning, and since I graduated I was expected to be at Duke in presiciely six months. I'd be nineteen then. Well almost 19.

I threw the covers from my body, and got up and yawned. I rubbed the crust and sleep from my eyes. Josh has been acting weird lately, but I haven't questioned it yet. To be honest he just needs to get laid and call it a day. I padded over to the shower, running it. The sound of water was waking me up.

While the shower ran, I grabbed a peach towel along with my underwear and bra. I sat it onto the counter, and went downstairs to make some Coffee. Lately, I've been so use to drinking the hot beverage--I would stay up days on end preparing for finals. Since getting a full fledged scholorship for Varsity Track for Duke, was a big accomplishment I figured I'd make me a celebratory breakfast, after I got out the shower.

I sigh happily, as I waited for the coffee to be finished. Once it was, I carefully poured it into the mug. My cellphone rung. I snatched it from the grainte counter tops, and answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked into the reciver. I  added a ton of sugar into the brown goodness.

"Hey, sweetie I've missed you."

That was my Aunt. I scoffed and surpressed a snarky remark. "Oh do you really?" 

She sighed on the other end. For a split second I wish she was here, so I could throw the drink on her. I'd do a Madea move, instead this was coffee and not hot grits.

"Yes, I do. I'm sorry I haven't made it to your graduation."

I shrugged my shoulders even though she couldn't see me. I've lived with her ever since my Mom and Dad have been killed.I mean i know you kicked me out the house, but damn. What Aunt doesn't visit their niece for their highschool graduation?

"Don't be sorry. IN FACT, I'm moving to North Carolina in a few months." I bark. I don't know why I told her, maybe I secretly wanted her to ask me why.