Chapter - ELEVEN - Reconnecting

Authors note: Im glad yall like the last chapter, this one might be short though. And anyways today was the first day of my 3 finals for my classes. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I'm soo ready for next semester cause I'mma kill it! Anyways, thanks for being such loyal fans, I read and reply to all of your comments. Share this story with your friends, family & other people. Thanks. Vote and comment and lastly,

Enjoy <3. Excuse me for any errors you may see. I gotta go back and edit soon.

*3 months later

[Maya]

 Three months later, and we were flying over the seas. Okay, so maybe that was a little dramatic. We finally had moved into our new home in North Carolina. It turns out, Josh decided to come with us. And bring Trisha much to my dismay. I honestly, didn't know why she had to come with us, every second of everyday. Her prescense was very annoying.

The new house, Devon and I bought was large but not too large. We were finacially stable, but at the same time we still wanted to save our money. It had four bedrooms and, three bathrooms. A nice backyard with plenty of space, in case we wanted to throw wild parties. It even had a nice sized pool, with a waterfall running into it. The waterfall was made up on solid grey stone.

"Oh my god, this house is nice as hell." I muttered one, I had first found it. Since I would be going to Duke as a Freshy, in one week I was excited to expand the gang, and to meet new people.

Josh had agreed it was nice, so did Trisha. Devon plopped down on the loveseat that was in our room. I ran a hand through my hair, and checked my emails, from School. We were all required to set up one, for the School year.

Once I was done with everything, I turned to Devon. "You doing anything?" I ask him.

"No." He replied stuffing his phone into his front pocket of his jeans.

"Good. Cause I was thinking we should all go out."

He nodded, "Seems fun to me."

I was glad he said yes, because these past few months both of us have been busy. We barely had enough time to recconnect our love for one another. Although we were going to get married in nearly three years, to me it still felt like it was very far away. I sigh as I brush a strand of hair outta my face, "Okay. I'mma get ready."

"You know, what we gonna do yet?" Devon asked.

"No." I admitted. He smiled and shook his head. "Aight, then."

I grabbed a towel, and all other types of things to get ready for our date tonight. I stepped into the shower, not bothering to close the door. I knew Devon's ass would be peeking in, anyway so I really didn't mind. The hot water pelted my skin, as I began lathering myself up with bodywash.