Chapter - FOUTEEN -Torture

Short chapter . Vote . Comment and Follow

>>Check out my new Thug Serires titled, Gangsta . If you liked LOAFG then you shall like the new triology . The first book is titled, 'Gangsta' 

[Maya]

I was agitated. We still had no lead in where the hell Trisha was at. Josh was nearly yanking what hair he had left on his body. Devon wasn't doing anything to help either. He claimed that he was helping, but he would be on the couch yelling at someone over the phone.

All of this shit was giving me a dead ass headache, and all I wanted to do was sleep.

"We got a lead." Josh called from the kitchen.

Devon hung up on whoever he was yelling at. I felt bad for whoeve it was, because you didn't wanna get him pissed, he was already bi polar as it is.

I was in nothing but a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I had my hair in a loose braid, and haven't gotten any sleep. Yeah I was probably a little harsh on Trisha but we still knew each other since kids, and giving her up to some wack jobs would be wrong.

I've been studying my ass off for some test coming up in College. I had no time to lay around all day, to look for this girl. I poured myself some juice while Josh rattled on and on.

"It says, she's all the way in..Orlando Florida?" Josh says, looking at the computer.

I groaned, "Of course they would take her outta state."

Josh shot me a look, "What crawled up your ass today?" 

Devon gave him a look, that was like 'Aye watch yo mouth.'

I sigh, "I'm just stressed. Why does some shit like this always gotta happen?" 

Josh shrugged, "We just need to focus and think of a good plan."

"Any ideas?" Devon butted into the convo.

Josh shook his head, "We could send some of our members to look her down."

"Good idea." Devon suggested, whipping out his iphone.

I exaimed my nails. I needed to get a serious Manicure. Maybe i'll call up Mecca. She's been cool as hell lately, maybe I could drop a hint and have us help us.

"Cool. I'll be back. I need to relieve some stress." I tell the boys.

They nod and, I go upstairs to change into something more decent. I slipped outta my clothes, and slip into a pair of faded jeans, a cute shirt and fixed my hair up a bit. I slipped on a thin coat of lip gloss and stuffed my feet in my Wolf Grey, J's.

I sigh as I dial Mecca's number. She picks up on the second ring.

"Coffee, house. Meet there in twenty." I tell her.

"Aight, I gotcha." Mecca says, and hangs up.

I hope that this girl can help us. Friend or Foe, that is the question?

[Trisha]

I woke up. I had no idea where I was. There was mimminal light in this room. I heard a couple of voices, earlier but wasn't sure if it was from my dreams or a bleak reality. I tried moving my arms but, found out that my arms, legs and hands were bound to some type of rope.

I WAS on the verge of breaking down. I looked around the room, and it appeared that I was in a cellar...no basement. There was nothing but a dainty chair in the corner, with a brown desk.

On the desk, there were different types of tools. I strained my neck just so I could see a little bit better, but to my dismay I couldn't.

I wept and, my salty tears flooded down my skin. I glanced down, and nearly gasped. I was fully naked. This was creeping my out for real.