Chapter - NINETEEN - The End

• Dedicated to Henry Stevenson (RIP)

This is the last and final chapter to this book.  A third book will continue with this series. It WILL be better than this one trust me on that one. It will ALSO be even better than Life of a female gangster. This sequel was short...but I have a lot of ideas mixing in for the third and final book. So thank you for joining me, because it's about to goo down!

Chapter 18 was technically the last chapter. I will post on who we lost for this book.

WHO WE LOST;;

Trisha 

ROD: Suicide. Plain and simple. She was tortured and wanted to get outta the thug life. She killed her own boyfriend,  because he killed their first child.

RIP Trisha you had a terrible life. But maybe you can have a more peaceful up above.

WHY I WROTE THIS:

I wrote this because so many people wanted me to do a second book to LOAFG. So at first I'm like Okay lemme try writing it. So I kinda succeded, some of you liked it some of you didn't. BUT I'M MAKING A PROMISE THAT THE THIRD BOOK will be SOO GOOD!

Anyways, another reason I wrote this is because my Father died because of gang activites. He was actual a BD (Black Disciple) it's a popular gang in Chicago. 

You may have even heard of GD (Gangsta Disciple). BD'S AND GD'S were the same bonded gang until they broke apart and decided to have their OWN name.

So basically, RIP to my father this entire book was dedicated to him. Um,  'Murder Was The Case' was suppose to be revolved around Trisha's death.

Since my Father's death you don't know how bad I wanted to take revenge on whoever killed him. Thus Murder was the case was born.  Josh, Devon, Maya and Mecca are gonna branch it off of Trisha's death. A lot of good things and bad things are gonna happen in the third book.

* I need some good book titles for the third book

*Best Title will get a chapter dedicated to them, and will be found in the description

*Best Title may even win a spot as a character in the book.

Anyways, may the best titler win?

Anyways, inbox me or leave a comment below on what you thought of the book so far, and of the book title for the third book.

*TRUST ME IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE!*