Chapter - THREE - Jamal

Well here's chapter 3 for you guys LOL. Thanks for loving this story so far--I really DOOO hope this sequel turns out right..I'own even know where I'm going with this tbh! I feel like this sequel is gonna be short doe? i'own know that's probably just me. I dont like writing stories if I have no idea what the heck imma do! But its gucci! (chicago words) anyways// vote and comment thanks!

Enjoy <3

[Trisha]

"Jamal?" I squeaked. I honestly thought that i was seeing things. How was he still alive? I was there when he got shot! Oh lord. I closed my eyes, and re-opened them. He was still there. I reached out to touch him, and it confirmed my thoughts. He really is alive!

I stepped back, I began closing the door on his face but he lashed out to grip the side of the door, holding it open.

"Hello, to you to." He grimaced, as he let himself in.

"Um excuse you, you can get out!" I shout grabbing his arm.  He shook me off, "Where's my daughter?" 

I held my  tongue "She's sleeping, so get away."

I say. I wanted to take a nap so i REALLY didn't want him intruding on me. The frick, is his problem? He laughed, but it wasn't an amusing one. He went into my bedroom, and peered into the crib to see a sleeping Felicity.

"What you name her?" He asked, his voice going soft. 

"Felicity."

"Felicity" he repeated, smiling.

"Yeah..." I dragged out slowly. He looked different then before. He looked like he didn't even get beat the hell up--no not at all. As if he was reborn or some weird shiz.

"Well, I need a place to stay-so I need to stay here." He says, turning to me.

Was he really that stupid? Did he honestly think I would let him in, after he tried taking over the BD and hurting my ex friend and her boyfriend? And he cheated on ME?!

"No." I say. "Get out, or I'm calling the cops--for intrusion!" I whisper, I didn't want to say it too loudly, in fear i would wake up my baby girl.

"I don't think you get where I'm coming from." He says, coldy. He took out a Pistol from his waistband.