Chapter - TWO - Baby

Well here's chapter two for you. It may be kinda slow- but it will pick up the pace eventually. Don't forget to check out my blog. http://idenityfreebooks.com/ anyways, my kik is loversaddiction in case you have questions, concerns or comments.

Vote & comment. Check out my other book, Life Difficult but she make it basic. Thanks... and enjoy <3

[Trisha]

Graduation was in a few more days. I had finally given birth to a beautiful girl. She had Jamal's eyes, my hair, nose along with Jamal's brown complexion. She was so pretty. She had the curliest black hair and the most adorable laugh-- all at three months. Her eyes, were the lightest brown of amber. I was proud to carry this child for nine months.

I had finally scrummage up a decent apartment, in Washington D.C. It was a chill neighborhood, not as bad as Chicago. Plus, in the Spring it gets real pretty with the Cherry Blossom trees that bloom.

I actually, named my child Felicity. (fah-list-ity) I thought it was a cute and femmine name. I decided, to get a job at Mcdonald's just for now, I still had a lot of Josh's money but I wanted to provide a lil more of my own pocket change. The rest of the money was going to  Felicity's insurance and all other types of medicial bills.

I swear when I had gave birth to her, it was probably the best moment of my life. You don't get it, but when you finally have a child your whole view on everything changes. You look back and think, 'Dang so that's how my parents were feeling.' Yeah they not right all the time, but it sure is an eye opener.

I had School tomorrow, so I was feeding Felicity or 'City' for short, her powdered milk. She slurped on the rubber nipple. She was my Princess, and she honestly makes me strive to do better. I absoulutely loved her with all my heart, and if she has to grow up with me being a single parent, then so be it.

Who needs friends anyways, right?

* * *

Around noon, I had took a short nap. I woke up, to City's crying as she was begging for a diaper change and a bottle. I scooped up two scoops of powdered milk, added water and shook it up. I didn't feel like putting it in the microwave so it could be a little warm. I fed it to her lips, she was already becoming her chubby self, and was starting to look like her father every minute.

Once I fed her for a few good minutes, I decided to hurry up and change her dirty diaper. Tossing it in a plastic bag, tying the ends--I threw it in the trash. I kissed her cheeks, and played with her a little while. I was tired, and soon put her down for her nap.

I took this time, to catch up on last minute tasks for School, and to study a little bit more for the SAT'S. It was a big thing, so I wanted to get a good score. I was also, gonna apply for a scholorship, I'm still not certain what School but it was gonna be somewhere I could easily get to. Maybe I'd find one for single teens.

Anywho, after I brushed up on schoolwork; I decided to fix me a quick bowl of ramen noodles. Eating the salty chicken flavored stuff, I cleared away the access dishes. 

The doorbell had rung, and I went to go get it. I opened the door, and was in shock.

"Jamal?" I squeak.

* * *

[Maya]

Josh was doing better by the minute. He was working out effortlessly with Jamal and I. We wanted to get into better shape. Not that we really need it, but we was here for Josh's morale support. He wa grunting, as he tried lifting a heavy weight. He swore under his breath, in Spanish as he dropped the weight.

We were at Tommy's Workout Unit, and the only people up in there, minus the trainer and the desk receptionist. I laughed, "Be careful not to throw out ya back."

Josh gave me a glare, and swiped a towel hanging from the seat. He dabbed his forehead, "Huh, I'll show you mamacita."

I smirked, and picked up the pace on my treadmill. I had on a pair of grey sweats, with pockets, my Nike running shoes and a crop tight t-shirt. I also, had my hair tied into a ponytail and chillin with no makeup on. I had on one earbud in my ear. Devon was to my left, lifting up some heavy weights.

It was quiet and peaceful just how I liked it. I dabbed some sweat from my own face, while watching Josh lift up the weight with a little bit more ease. 

"See?" He cheesed, holding up the weight to his chin, and finally pushing upwards.

"Just--like... this." He grunted. I rolled my eyes at him, and laughed.

A couple of thirty minutes into the session, we decided to take a break. 

"Woo that was tiresome." I say, wiping my face. I needed to take a shower. This place was big enough that it held showers of all types.

Devon flexed his guns, and began kissing them. I rolled my eyes, "Boy if you don't sit down somewhere."

He laughed, so hard. "Girl shush." 

I swatted him with the towel playfully. I decided, I would run and do my joggin a little bit more, for a good ten minutes. We guzzeled down our water bottles and went back to work.

I stuck, my earbuds into my ear muttering to the soft core rap of Drake,

Sweatpants, hair tied chillin with' no makeup on. That's when you the prettiest I hope that you don't take it wrong. You don't even trip when you say you aint bringing Drake along, you know that I'll be there..soon as I make it home.

This was my song. It was too cute, and I swear Drake is the ish right about now. After finishing the entire song, I stepped off the treadmill, and pressed the 'Cancel' button. I wiped my forehead, and told the boys I was gonna hit the shower.

Devon tried coming with me, but I pushed him away, "Girls only." I shot back, and grabbed my sportsbag. I had bend down, and I heard Devon and Josh give a low whistle. I shake my head, at their immatureness as I wen to go shower.

* * *

This was a decent chapter. Vote and comment. Devon and Josh are so silly. <3 And what do you think Trisha gonna do next, since Jamal is here? Lemme know how ya feel