Chapter - FIVE - BLOOD

Chapter 6 of this book. Wooo it has reached like 1 thousand votes! Haahahaa I feel accomplished. For some reason, I'm not feeling this sequel! But the sooner I finish it, the better.

Anyways, comment and vote like always. Thank you!

If you haven't already, check out my short STORY, 'HOMEGURLZ' it's season 1...and it's like a bad girls club. Anyways thanks .

Enjoy.

 [Trisha]

I was screaming in, anger. I can't belive he killed our baby. What sick dude kills any child? Like seriously? I knew, I should have thrown him out from the start. I cocked the gun, before shooting at Jamal's chest. I had no purpose. His smirk turned into an instant frown, as he clutched his bleeding chest. I shot three more bullets, sealing his death.

"This time, I'm not gonna let you survive." I snap angrily. Jamal gasps and I give him no chance before, sealing the the bullet, as he grazes his upper torso.

I dropped the gun, and stared at Jamal's limp body. I was glad, I killed him. In fact my adrenaline was pumping and I haven't felt this alive in a very long time. I smile, as I stare at his dead body. All of the love I use to feel for him, was gone.

I went into the bathroom and washed my hands good. Some blood had splattered onto me. As for my babygirl, I didn't wanna hold a funeral. Who would come? So I took a shovel and placed her smal body in this large shoe-box type thing. 

I had Jamal's body, in a bodybag once I had reached the cemetery. I waited all the way until nightitme to do this. I burried my child's body and left her there. I placed a few flower's I bought from the coffee shop and prayed over it.

I still had tears running down my face. I turned to, Jamal's dead body which was in the garbage bag. I took him to a desserted place. After searching up some places on my phone.

I threw his dead body down, and sprayed some gasoline on it. I lit a match and smiled,

"Burn in h*ll." I say aloud, grinning wickedly. My hair was a tangled mess, and blood and dirt stained my hands. I threw the match and watched as the body bag, began blazing on fire. The smell of dead flesh burn my nostrils--and I almost threw up.

I got outta of there quickly, before getting into my car and speeding away. I was going to Call Maya, and let them know. I wanted, to be back into the gang. I was ready. This death has let me realize so many things. 

I for one betrayed my friendship, over a boy. He killed our daughter, for God's sake. They say everything happens for a reason, so I was ready to be apart of that life again.

Once I got home, I contacted the university and told them, I would be taking online courses. I let them know of what happened, on how my baby had died. They didn't ask too many questions, and let me keep my scholorship. They sent their condolesnces.

All of this was done in the middle of the night. I would call Maya and them in the morning. I hope they could forgive my crazy behavior. And as for stealing the money, I would give it back to Josh.

I hopped in the shower, my heart heavy as I thought of my baby;s death. Little, Felecity only alive for three short months.

Why did she live? If she's only living to die? I think to myself as I step out of the hot water. I dried my body, and sat on the toilet crying my eyes out. Loosing a child is a terrible thing. No mother, young or old should go through it. It's like a piece of you being ripped out.

The child should be burying the parent..not the other way around. I wiped my eyes, and blew my nose on a wad of tissue. Even though, I killed Jamal. I most deff can do bad all by myself. Maybe, the gang life is what I need back, in order to keep myself busy.

Will I ever get over this? No. Will I try to? Yes.. I stop my crying, and throw on a pair of shorts and a long t-shirt. I noticed this was actually, Jamal's old one. I began crying even more.

He was my first real boyfriend..and he does something like this? I rip off the shirt and throw it in the corner of the room. I grabbed another shirt, and put it on. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. So I called one person, who might be able to pick up.

Josh.

I dialed his number from heart, and he picked up on the third ring. I was shocked, I wasn't sure if he would have picked up or not.

"Josh?" I ask,  quietly.

He didn't reply at first, before sighing. "What, the hell do you want?"

His words hurt me, but I did steal his money and dip outta the face of the Earth.

"I just wanted to say...that I'm sorry. For taking your money." I say. Apologizing hurted the most, cause I'm not one for sounding weak.

He laughed coldly, "Baby girl, I could care less about that money. You know how much stacks, I got?"

I didn't answer. He kept on going, "All I wanna know is, why you up and left without telling NOBODY."

I sigh, I figured that he would say that. "Um..I don't know. I felt like i was a burden? I can't explain the sh*t I do sometimes."

I heard his heavy sigh on the end of the phone, "To be honest, I shouldn't even be talking to you. I follow Devon and Maya's orders. And they really don't like you."

I snorted, and clutched the end of the phone. My heart was beating rapidly.. "How are they?"

"Fine." He grunted. "Annoying and wild, but fine." 

"I miss you." I say. I was testing the waters, he grunted.

"Don't you miss me?" I repeated.

"If none of this bs, happed then maybe. At this point, I can't trust you." He says finally.

I sighed. It wasn't what I wanted to hear but it was, good enough. "I wanna get back in the gang."

"Where are you?" He questioned. I bit my lip, "Uhh.."

"Just tell me." He barked on the other end, getting annoyed. "Washington..D.C."

"Cool my hometown." He chuckled, and soon his voice became harsh, "I'll speak with Devon and Maya.   " He says,

I smiled, "Really?"

"Yeah really." He replied.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask him.

"Doing what?"

"Being nice to me, after everything I've done."

He was quiet for a minute, "Because sometimes, I know people do stupid sh*t and some don't even know what they do. Do unto other's as if you want them to do unto you. It's in the bible. Yes, just cause I'm a thug doesn't mean I don't read the bible. Anyways, I know how you feel cause I was there at one point in my life. So all I'm saying is, I'm giving you a second chacne. & everyone deserves that."

I was touched by his words, that a tear fell from my eyes. I sniffled, "Shit. Don't cry girl." He muttered on the end of the phone.

"Can you guys, come get me now? This house makes me sick." I say suddenly.

He sighs, "Yeah. Stay there. I'll convince them.. we should book a flight shortly."

"Thank you so  much." I say.

But he had already clicked off.

***

Short chapter. But lemme get some comments and votes. I liked this chapter, because it showed a good side of Josh. Like he is truly amazing. I have a taste 4 chicken right now, and i DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Anyways, yeah... vote and comment.

Do you guys still hate Trisha?? Lemme know what ya think.