Regrets

Aaron walked over to the tv to put in the movie, and Jack sat on the bed of pillows he and Juliet made for themselves. The little girl joined him and got comfortable as the movie began. Emily took a seat on the coach, and Hotch joined her. He scooted closer to her, and put his arm around her, the way he did that morning. She reacted in the same manner and leaned on him a little. At the same time, Juliet looked up at her mother and smiled. Prentiss was finally able to relax, and she was comfortable with Hotch. Halfway through the movie, Aaron looked down to see both children passed out.
"Look," he whispered to Emily as he pointed to the sleeping kids.
Prentiss smile at the sight of Juliet and Jack. Then, she nuzzled her head back into Aaron's chest, and watched the rest of the movie silently. Neither agent said a word the rest of the time, they just stayed in the same position, enjoying each others company. When the movie ended, Hotch turned the tv off and Emily moved off of him.
"It's getting late, Juliet and I should go," Prentiss started to say. Reluctantly, Hotch let her go, and got up. Then, he put his hand out for Emily to take. She grabbed onto him and he helped her up, pulling her into a hug.
"I had a wonderful time tonight, thanks for coming," he whispered in her ear.
She smiled to herself and said,
"We should do it again."
"Perhaps without the kids?" Hotch asked hopefully. She stared to pull away from him.
"Perhaps," she smirked. Then, she went over and picked up her daughter. However, Hotch helped her out to the car, and opened the door for her. Once Juliet was in and had a seat belt on, Emily shut the door and faced Aaron again.
"Well, thanks again," she said smiling.
"Anytime," he replied. Then she got in the car and drove away.
'I should've kissed her' Aaron thought to himself as the woman drove away.
He walked back inside and brought Jack up to bed. Then he got ready for bed and went to sleep with the thought of Emily fresh in his mind.
On the car ride home, Prentiss couldn't stop thinking about her night with the Hotchners. After pulling up to the driveway, she got out, and brought Juliet up. She put the child in her own bed, then went to sleep in her room.

The rest of the weekend went by pretty peacefully. Emily and Juliet just hung out really and watched movies and played games on Saturday. Juliet finished all her homework and asked if they could go hang out at the park on Sunday. Prentiss agreed and when Sunday rolled around, that's exactly what they did. Juliet and Emily walked around for a bit, then they took a seat on a bench and read.

Monday
Juliet woke up dreading going back to school. She didn't want to, she just wanted to stay with Emily.
"Honey, are you up?" Prentiss asked from the other side of the door.
"Yeah," Juliet yelled back.
She tumbled out of bed and got dressed, then went out to eat.
"Hey, Jules. How did you sleep?" Emily asked as the child walked into the kitchen.
"Good," the kid said while rubbing her eyes. Emily walked over and gave her a hug and kiss then said,
"I have a meeting later, so I'm going to be sending someone else over to pick you up, okay?"
Juliet nodded and sat down to eat.
When she finished, she and Emily left and went to the school.
"Bye, I love you," Emily called from the car. Juliet turned and waved to her mom.
The day went by slower than usual. However, someone threw up in Juliet's English class. That someone was right next to her, and it almost made Juliet sick. Apparently, the stomach bug was going around. By the end of the day, Juliet wasn't feeling too good herself. She didn't want to think she had the stomach bug, because that would cause problems for Emily and she really didn't want to do that. JJ was there waiting to pick her up. The child looked a bit pale.
"Hey. How was your day?" JJ asked.
"Eh, it was-" Juliet started to say but JJ cut her off.
"Are you okay? You don't look good."
"Yeah, I'm fine. I think I'm just a little hungry," Juliet said quickly. The girl was happy it was JJ that picked her up. She loved everyone of Emily's team, but JJ was like a second mom to her, while Garcia was like the cool big sister. Derek was the like the fun big brother and Spencer was her nerdy one. Hotch was starting to be like her dad and Rossi was already like a grandpa.
"Okay, but if you don't feel good, let me know, okay?" JJ told her and the child agreed, but silently disagreed in her head.
When they arrived, Juliet led the way up to Emily's. The woman was actually sitting at her desk doing some work. Juliet suddenly felt really light headed and over heated. She walked over to her mom, who stood up.
"Hey- Oh my god, are you okay?" Prentiss asked, bending down to the child's level.
"Yeah," Juliet said shoving her head into Emily's side. Prentiss put her arm around the girl, then pulled her back. She put her hand on her fore head.
"You seem a little warm, are you sure you're okay?" Emily asked.
"I'm a little hungry, but that's all," Juliet lied. Emily nodded and let go of her child. Then, she said,
"Here, eat this." Prentiss handed her a granola bar, and sent her off to Penelope's. The she turned to JJ who said,
"She doesn't look good, Em."
"Yeah, I know. The problem is, I don't think she's going to tell me if she's sick."
JJ nodded in understandment.

That night, Juliet went home and took a long cold shower, hoping it would cool her off. She got out and put on a pair of shorts with a t shirt. Then, she joined her mom for dinner. Juliet looked a little better, and she felt a little better. Emily had made a bowl of pasta and meatballs, with sauce. Juliet felt like puking, so she barely ate anything, which Emily noticed. That night, she tucked the kid in bed and gave her a kiss, on her burning forehead.
"If you need me, I'm in the next room, you know that," Emily said seriously.
Juliet nodded and rolled over to sleep.

The next morning, she felt better, but she still felt a little sick.
"Good morning sunshine," Emily said as Juliet walked into the kitchen already dressed. She looked better. The color had returned to her face and she was even smiling. They ate their breakfast and talked a bit, but Juliet still seemed a bit off to Emily. When's she dropped her off at school, she said,
"If you need anything, text me." Juliet nodded and waved back at her mom. Almost right when she walked into the building, she felt light headed again. She made her way to English and laid her head down on her desk. Mrs. Salmon walked over and asked,
"Are you okay?"
Juliet lifted up her head to say,
"Yeah, I just had a late night. Emily returned from a case at like one." She felt bad for lying to her favorite teacher, but felt it had to be done. When the bell rang, it pierced Juliet's ears and she felt like falling to the ground. She regretted not telling Emily. At lunch, she walked out and pulled he phone out to text her. While she was walking in the hall, none other than Chelsea and Angelina were there waiting for her. She already felt so sick, that she just wanted to collapses and cry, but those bullies couldn't see her weak.
"Where do you think your going?" Chelsea asked.
"Bathroom," Juliet replied while walking past them. Mrs. Salmon heard the girls in the hall talking. She got up to see what was happening.
"Can you just stop. I really don't want to deal with you guys today," Juliet begged.
"Not everything is up to you," Angelina said. Chelsea smiled and was about to say something, but Mrs. Salmon stopped her.
"Girls, you should get back to class," she said in her booming voice.
"Sorry, Mrs. Salmon," Chelsea said in a fake sweet voice, as she violently pushed past Juliet, hitting her stomach. The brunette's eyes widen and she felt herself needing to throw up. She ran to the bathroom and hunched over the toilet puking her guts out.
"Sweetie, are you okay?" Mrs. Salmon asked walking into the bathroom.
"No," Juliet cried. Mrs. Salmon walked into the stall and held back the girl's hair. Luckily Juliet ran to the handicapped stall, so it was the biggest. In between puking and coughing, Juliet managed to say,
"I want my mom."
Mrs. Salmon felt really bad for the kid. Once she finished, she got up and sat back. She still felt light headed, but most of the pressure in her stomach was gone. Her entire body was burning up and the last place she wanted to be was in school.
"Can I go home?" she asked.
The teacher nodded and walked her to the nurse.
Juliet laid down on the bed in there and closed her eyes.

Agent Prentiss was in the middle of a team meeting, when she got the call. Her phone started buzzing, and she was about to silence it, but noticed it was from the school. She had a worried look on her face, and everyone noticed.
"Emily, you can take it," Hotch said.
Prentiss nodded.
"Hello?" She listened for a bit then said, "Okay. I'm on my way." Emily hung up the phone and noticed everyone staring at her.
"Is everything okay?" Rossi asked. Prentiss shook her head.
"Juliet threw up in school."
"Take the rest of the day off," Hotch said. Emily smiled and thanked him. Then, she drove off to the school to get her daughter.