BTS fansign/fan meeting

Hyerin's POV

I woke up and stay in the room. Preparing for school. My mom call me for breakfast.

Mom: Hyerin-ah, come down. Breakfast time.

Me: nae eomma. I'm coming.

I'm coming downstairs with my bag and some of my books.

Mom: what time you're going back home today?

Me: I'm not sure. It's depend on what time my drama filming will over.

Mom: can't you stop for your drama for awhile? I mean stop your activities? your studies is still there. You need graduate. I'm worry abt you.

Me: Eomma.. thanks for worry about me. I'm fine. I can manage it. I'm not forgetting my studies. Even Namjoon oppa is still a smart guy even he's in an idol group. Right?

Mom: I trust you dear. If you tired, you can stop for awhile. Okay? (Kiss my forehead)

Me: okay mom.

I'm having my breakfast with my family. My dad, mom, sister, Hyemi & I. At that moment, my manager come.

Mom: look like manager Kim is here.

Me: really? I need to go. (Drink the milk and hug my family) bye. See you.

Mom: take care dear.

I kisses my mom cheek go to manager.

me: good morning 😊

Manager: Good morning. Remember your schedule for today?

Me: of course.

Manager: Okay good. Let's go to school.

He drove me to school. When i arrived school he told me that he's gonna pick me up in the afternoon.

~at school~

Jungni run to me with her happy face.

Me: lemme guess. Good news?

Jungni: heheh you know me well.

Me: of course I knew you well. Tell me. What's it?

Jungni: BTS will make their fans meeting next week.

Me: ahhh really? Why Namjoon oppa didn't tell me about it?

Jungni: well he's busy hyerin. He's your cousin but I think I understand hIm better than you.

Me: huh. Whatever. So you're going?

Jungni: of course. You and I.

Me: why me? Why don't you go alone?

Jungni: Hyerin-ah, please.

Me: lemme look at my schedule. You know that now I have a drama to film.

Jungni: ohh yes. I forgot.

Me: well you're forgetful girl.

We went to the class and again there's a lot of letter, chocolate & flowers in my desk. I put it in my bag. After a few minutes, the teacher come and we start our lesson. In the afternoon, my manager pick me up and tell my teacher that I can't join for school activities on the afternoon due to my drama filming.
On my way to the filming set, I asked my manager

Me: oppa, what's my schedule for next week?

Manager: why?

Me: well I planned to go to BTS fansign to accompany my friend. Can I?

Manager: when it is?

Me: Friday. Friday evening.

Manager: will you be fine? Everyone knew you.

I'm starting to think about that. Will I be fine? Oppa is right. Everyone knew me. But I think about Jungni. Yes I'm not a big fan of BTS but yet my friend is a big fan of them. I text Jungni right away.

" jungni-ah, I don't think I can join you next week "

" it's okay. I'll go with Yoona & Chaerin. I know you can't. "

" will you be okay? "

" Hyerin, I forgot that you're an actress. Everyone knew you. You can't being at public like what I want. I understand that "

" thanks for understand my condition "

" no problem. "

I'm happy that Jungni doesn't need to go alone to the fansign.
Then I got a text.

" you're not going but at least gimme the album that you bought so that they can sign it for you "

" it's okay I can ask Namjoon oppa to sign it "

" him again? When will u meet him? You don't even have time. Just gimme. I'll ask them to sign it for you. You can also make some notes for Namjoon if you want "

" you're a really an army. "

" gimme okay "

" okay sis "

I arrived at the filming set and greet all the staffs. I start filming and the filming end at night. I'm so tired and went home then sleep right away. I'm still thinking about the fansmeeting.

Sorry for such a boring chapter.