Happy Together

~Hyerin's POV~
After a few months of filming, finally it have come to the end. Now I'm focus on study because my exam is just around the corner. BTS? Everyone in school ask how's my relationship with BTS since my cousin is one of them but I told them that I'm not that close with them. Last time I see them together is on Music Bank and last time I saw Jimin is at the coffee shop and that's a month ago. I rarely texting with Namjoon because both of us are busy.

Next week is my exam so it's nice that I don't have any schedule to go for.

~time skipped~

Exam had over now I'm resting. My drama had start broadcast since last week and it got a lot of attention. I'm so happy that the rating is rising up. I got message from my manager about my schedule. Start to work as soon as I done my exam.

Mom: why dear? Start again? Pack schedule?

I nod. Both of us are seating on the couch. I hug my mom.

Me: I'm sorry. I don't have time to spend with you. I hope after this there's no schedule. I mean no pack schedule anymore.

Mom: that's life dear. As long as you're happy, eomma will be happy for you too. Okay? Look all the achievement that you've received. *point at the awards that I've received since I started my life as an actress*

I smiled and hug her tighter. My mom is the best supporter in my career. I always hear how she share her feeling with Namjoon's eomma. They said they miss their child but yet their child is a famous person and busy of course. They didn't want to disturb their career. I work hard for her.

Me: eomma, how's my new drama?

Mom: you never make people dissapointed when they watch your drama.

Me: glad to hear that, eomma.

Then I got another message from my manager

" you'll be on Happy Together as the guest. The filming is on Wednesday. Have your rest tomorrow "

Me: eomma. I'm gonna be a guest of Happy Together.

Mom: really? Wow it's nice. So tomorrow you're free?

Me: yes. Why? Going out with me?

Mom: good idea.

Me: okay!

~Jimin's POV~

I just done watching Hyerin's drama. She's so nice in the drama. She had a great chemistry with the main actor. I'm enjoying myself watching the drama. After watching it, I go through my sns. I read some of army's comment. They're adorable. I love you Army. Then I got a text

" Jimin-ah, this Wednesday you'll go for Happy Together filming along with Taehyung "

" okay hyung. Have you told Taehyung? "

" yes I did "

I'll be on the show. I need to prepare myself for the questions that they'll ask.