Here We Go!

Our flight is in the morning. Early in the morning. I ask favour from my manager to send us to the airport. We go to the airport early in the morning.

~time skipped~

In Japan
We've arrived Japan in the afternoon. We look for food bfr we're going to the fansmeeting venue. Thankfully Hyemi eonnie can speak Japanese so it's easy for us to find food and ask for the direction.
We found a restaurant and we stop by the restaurant. We have our lunch there.

Me: eonnie, let's take photo together.

Nammi: sure.

Hyemi: lemme take your photo. I don't wanna be in the photo.

Me: eonnie....

Hyemi: just gimme your phone. Hmm...

Me: nae...

I gave her my phone and took a photo together with Nammi eonnie.

Me: should we give Namjoon oppa?

Nammi: why not. Let him know that we're already here.

I gave the photo to him..

(A/N this photo is actually Minzy & Luna if I'm not mistaken)

Me: We're here. See you soon. Good luck.

Namjoon: where's Hyemi?

Me: how can she's in the photo if she's the one who took the photo?

Namjoon: I mean why she's not there?

Me: she doesn't want to.

Namjoon: okay. See you soon.

After texting him, I posted the photo on my sns.
Now, we're heading to the hotel where we stay. From the hotel you can enjoy the view of the city. The hotel is adorable. I love it. Using the hotel wifi, I started to look for interesting places in Japan. While I'm looking for it, I suddenly thought about Jungni. I immediately check her sns and she's already at the venue while I'm still at the hotel. I will see you soon Jungni.

~Jimin's POV~

We're at the waiting room of the venue. While waiting for my turn, I look at my sns. I saw Hyerin posted a photo.

" Here we go. Spend time my time with her "

Isn't this is Namjoon hyung sister? I thought she's coming to our fansmeeting today along with her parent. Why she's with Hyerin? Or is this an old photo but she just posted it? but she said that she's spending time with her? Ahhhh I don't know.

*kinda boring huhhh mianhae