Accident

I'm blushing because Jimin said so. Jimin sit in front of me.

Jimin: I saw your video.

Me: what video?

Jimin: the on you dance to BST with your friend. You dance perfectly. Even your friend. She's so lit.

Me: she's a dancer. She really loves to dance. That's her passion.

Jimin: well I can see that in you too.

Me: I just dance when I have a free time.

Jimin: since you're free now, would you like to dance with me?

Me: ahhh it's okay I'm fine. I'll just watch you dance. Go on. I don't wanna disturb you.

Jimin: c'mon..

He pout and pull me slightly. I can't endure his cuteness so i agree to dance with him.

~Jimin's POV~

I'm asking her to dance with me but she's doesn't want to. So I pout. Then I realise how can I do such an embarrassing expression just to make her dance with me. I think I'm insane. But it's too late to go back so I just do what I do. Finally she agreed. She took Jungkook's part. I start the song and we start to dance. I can see through the mirror how good she is on dancing.
We're focusing on the dance. Until the last part Hyerin fall and hold her ankle.

Me: why?!!!

Her: I'm okay. It's okay. I just fall. I miss the step. I'm sorry. Mind to start over?

Me: don't force yourself if it's hurt.

Her: I'm okay.

She decides to start over and she say sorry for that. So we start over as her wish. I keep on looking at her. I can't take off my eyes from her because she become slow and lose the beat. She give up and just sit on the floor. I stop the music.

Me: are you really okay?

Her: yes I am.

She try to stand up but she can't. Finally she show me how hurt it is. She's kinda stubborn but at the same time I started to worry about her. I touch her ankle and she cried. It's hurt. She hold me and cry.

Me: I told you we should stop.

I try to touch her ankle but that only make she cry. She can't endure the pain. I think she sprained her ankle. She burried her face in my chest. And I hope she can't feel my heartbeat.

I take my phone and about to call Namjoon hyung but he came just on time.

Namjoon: why are two of you doing? Wait, why are you crying?

Me: she sprained her ankle while dancing with me just now.

Namjoon: have you calk manager hyung to send her to the hospital?

Me: not yet.

Namjoon call our manager and ask him to bring her to the hospital. While I'm calming her down.

Me: it will be alright later. Wait for awhile.

Her: thank you and I'm sorry for....

Me: it's okay. It's my fault too for asking you to dance with me. I'll do it for you. You don't have to thank me.

Her: ahhh Namjoon oppa, can you give the others the coffee that I bought and there's your jacket.

How can she still care about the coffee in this situation. She cares about people but not herself. Then, my manager come. I carry her in the bridal style and yes my heart beating fast at that time but I have no time to care about it. She's in pain. Both of us go to hospital with my manager.

~time skipped~

The doctor said there's no serious injury. She just got sprained ankle just like what I expected. I felt sorry to her.

Her: Thank you.

Me: I told you, you don't have to thank me.

Her: when people give you a hand, you should thank him or her. My mom always told me that. So even you feel guilty for what happen, I still need to thank you.

What a nice daughter. This make me even like her more. We send her home. I told everything to her mom and say sorry to her. Her mom is nice just like her. She didn't blame me but yet she thank me. I went back to Bighit. I don't know should I be happy, or sad or guilty. I don't know.