Hold Your Hand

~Hyerin's POV~

Today I being invite to MMA. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Before evening I've get ready with makeup and dress. I'm wearing black dress. I need to go to red carpet before go for live. I know BTS is attending to because they've been nominated for some awards. Jungni even come too as a fan to support BTS.
*this is how Hyerin's look that night*

 I'm staying at the backstage waiting for my turn

I'm staying at the backstage waiting for my turn. I got to know that I'm gonna announce the Daesang Award (Album of the Year). I'm so nervous because that's such a big award.

~time skipped~

My turn is coming. I'm getting ready. My stylist start to do her job. I'm gonna announce the daesang with senior actor (sunbae).

Sunbae: ready?

I give a big exhale and I nod. I linked arm with him and we both walking to the main stage. With smile on the face. The stage is very big and venue is super big. I can see a lot of Army Bomb. I can feel Army are cheering up for us. I even saw some of my schoolmates and Jungni. I give them a big smile. There's a group catch my eye which sit at the corner and of course it's BTS. I know BTS is nominated for this Daesang and I'm hoping they'll win because they deserve it.

Me: anyeonghaseyo Kim Hyerin-ibnida.

My sunbae actor introduce and ask me how I feel today.

Me: It's such an honour to be on a great big stage and announce the big award.

Sunbae: it's the time to announce the daesang winner but before that let's see the nominees.

The nominees VCR being play and I saw BTS on screen. I hope you'll win guys.

Sunbae: who's gonna be the winner?

The envelope is with me so I'll be the one who announce it. I saw the name on envelope. I'm trying to hide my smile because once I smile they'll knew that BTS won because my family member is in the group.

Me: the winner of Album of the Year is... congratulations to BTS!!! Congrats!

The ARMY start to scream and some are crying because they're happy. I can BTS shock face. They don't even believe that they're winning the daesang. They're clueless. Yoongi keep on asking "is it us?". Jimin and Taehyung are laughing. While Namjoon is not believing that they're winning. Jin & Jhope are crying. I gave the award to Namjoon and hug him onstage while the others I just bow at them.

Me: congratulations Namjoon oppa. You deserve it.

Him: thank you.

We're hugging on stage. Fans are screaming down there because this is the first time we show our interaction publicly since we reveal our relationship. BTS giving their winning speech. Yoongi and Namjoon are holding their tears while Jin & Jhope can't hide it anymore. While the maknae line are smiling. I can see Jimin give a smile. I never saw that smile on his face. he's adorable. I admit it. After the winning speech, we're heading to the backstage. I hug Namjoon once again.

Me: oppa, congratulations! I'm so happy and proud of you. You deserve this award.

Him: did we really won? Or you just say it because I'm in the group?

Me: pabo. You're winning. I can't do that though. Do you think I'll risk my career for that? Of course no. You deserve to win.

I look at Jhope & Jin

Me: You deserve ty his award. Do you know how great you are onstage? You're great.

~time skipped~

After a few moment, the award ceremony had over. They went to their waiting room. They're still tearing for their daesang award. I'm waiting at their waiting room. I saw them enter the door.

Me: once again congratulations!

BTS: gamsahabnida.

They're taking some photos. I saw Jimin sitting at the corner. I approach him. I look at his face. He's crying.

Me: hey you're crying?

Him: I don't know why I'm crying. I still can't believe that we've won the daesang award.

I take his hand and I hold his hand. He looks at me. We made an eye contact.

Me: it's okay to cry. You're crying because you're happy. I knew that. But your eye will swollen if you cry. You'll lose your cute face.

I'm trying to comfort him. I saw smile on his face when I mentioned about his cute face.

Me: That's it. That is what I mean. You got your cute face again. That's what Army want to see. Smile face on the daesang winning.

I smile at him. I let go his small hand and give him tissue. He's wearing oversize sweater where his hand being cover by the sweater. I left him at the corner because my manager is calling me. I need to go home.

Me: hope to see you again. Don't cry.

He gives me a smile. And again that smile. How can so perfect. I'm saying goodbye to BTS and leave the room.

~Jimin's POV~

I sit at the corner and suddenly I cry. I don't know why I'm crying. Am I too happy? Actually I can't believe that we're wining the daesang. Then, I saw a girl approaching me. I thought she's my stylist but then she slowly look at my face. Oh my Kim Hyerin. She's in front of me. She's asking me am I crying. I say I don't know why I'm crying. She slowly take my hand and hold my hand. I can feel her small smooth hand touching mine. My heart beating fast. She even say I'm cute. At the moment she said I'm cute I give her a smile and she smile at me. How can she's so perfect. After in love with her voice now I'm in love with her sweet smile. She said don't cry. Army want to see smile on my face and not tear. She let go my hand and hand me tissue. After she's handing me tissue, she being call by her manager. Sadly she need to go home. She's saying goodbye and leave the room.