Would you be mine?

Hyerin POV
From Bighit, I'm going to Jungni's house. I hope she's at home.

Jungni's home

Jungni: why you're suddenly here?

Me: I just wanna see you.

Jungni: tell me what happen?

Me: what happen? What do you mean by that?

Jungni: Hyerin I knew for years. Every time you look weird or whatever it is, I know that there's must be something happening. So tell me.

Me: can we just go to your room?

Jungni: seems like it's important. Okay let's go.

We go to her room and I ask hee to sit.

Me: I think I'm crazy..

Jungni: why?

Me: Jimin and I just kiss. I mean not just a peck but we really did. the craziest thing is I reply the kiss. How can I did that?? Look I never expect to....

Jungni: wait wait wait... you mean BTS Park Jimin?

Me: who else other than him? Do I have another Jimin?

Jungni: YOU KISSED HIM! I MEAN YOU KISS WITH HIM!! OH MY GOD! So how's it feel? Your lips and his lips met. Oh...

Me: yahhhh Koo Jungni!

Jungni: okay mian. How can that happen.?

Me: I don't know. It's so sudden. I don't know how to face him now. It's embarrassing.

Jungni: you kiss in the drama too.

Me: That's different Jungni!

Jungni: this is different because you have feeling on him. Right?

Me: well....

When I was about to continue I got a call from my manager. It look like I'm gonna die after this after hear what my manager said to me.

Me: Jungni I'm dead.

Jungni: why?

Me: I'm gonna have photo shoot with Jimin for HIGH CUT.

Jungni: that's a great chance to have another kiss.

Me: if I can kill you, I'll kill you Jungni.

Jungni: hold on. Control your temper dear. look, Jimin & you like each other but just both of you didn't confess or tell about your feeling. Did you knew that?

Me: I'm not sure. So how I'm gonna face him later?

Jungni: pretend like nothing happen.

Me: I'll try.

Jungni: do you know what?

Me: what?

Jungni: some fans ship you & him too.

Me: yahhh Jungni-ah...

Jungni: what? Not I'm the one who make it but I'm one of the supporter of HyeMin.

Me: why does it sound like my sister's name?

Jungni: well it made by fans.

Me: whatever it is. But now I don't know how to face him. It's my mistake to...

Jungni: to kiss him back. I know. Your mistake that might bring you to a beautiful moment in future.

Me: what do you mean?

Jungni: he might ask you to be his girlfriend. He might get his confidence from the 'accident'.

Me: stop dreaming. It won't happen.

Jungni: it will happen.

Me: okay I'm going home.

I'm going home and go to the room once I got home. How can that happen and now how will I face him? I still have a week before the photoshoot.

After 3 days, Jimin finally text me.

Jimin: hi. How are you?

Me: I'm fine. I'm sorry for what happen that day.

Jimin: no I'm the one that suppose to say sorry.

Me: I'm fine. Can we just forget it?

Jimin: yea. Of course and I can't wait to work with you.

Me: so am I.

Jimin: can you go to the coffee shop that the place that we first met?

Me: ahhh that shop? Okay. When?

Jimin: tomorrow on 2pm.

Me: okay I'll be there.

Why he wants to see me right after he say sorry? I hope he won't talk about it anymore.

Jimin POV

I text her after 3 days. I told Taehyung what happen between two of us. After I'm telling him, I gain the confidence to make her mine. I even got message from Jungni. Jungni told me what Hyerin told her that day. Jungni secretly take my number from Hyerin phone. She told me about Hyerin.

Even though I have known Hyerin well, I felt as if the time wasn't right to ask her to be my girlfriend. With that said, I waited for her such for a long time. I noticed Hyerin sending me a little hints through her friend & the most important through the kiss, our first kiss; I knew what she wanted, however I want to be prepared. I wanted & need to be ready. I want both of us being ready. Ready to face all the things that we might face. I contemplated why I loved her, asking myself all the basic questions, and the not so basic ones.

After texting Jungni and talk about Hyerin, I decide to make her my girlfriend. I know it might risk our career but I love her & I know she loves me too but she can't say it. She say it through her friend. Thanks to Jungni & my members, I got my confidence.

At that night, I text Hyerin and tell her to see me at the coffee shop where is our first met. I mean our first meet; just me and her. She agreed to see me at the coffee shop. I'm so happy. There's one question that always play in my mind '' Hyerin, would you be mine? ''. She'll gimme the answer tomorrow. I can't wait to see her.