I'm in her arm

Hyerin POV
After done with my job on giving award, I stay backstage while watching the award. I'm waiting for BTS performance. That's the only thing that I really wanna watch. They've won an award and as a fan & a family member to Namjoon oppa, I'm so proud of them.
I'm waiting patiently. While waiting I'm having a talk with my stylist. I'm close with my stylist. My stylist told me that BTS will be on stage and I'm focusing on the screen again. They look so cool on stage. Jimin with that blindfold. I hope he'll fine with that. I hope he won't injured or something else. I don't know why but I really care about him. I watch the performance until the end and I stand up as soon as the performance end & I clap hand. My staffs are looking at me weirdly because I never did that before.

Me: Bang....Namjoon oppaa! Good job. Eonnie, they did well right.

Stylist: yes there are. Just have a seat.

I sit down and I can feel that my face is heating up because I'm ashamed.

Stylist: you shouldn't do that even you're a fan & more than a fan.

Me: more than a fan? You mean family?

Stylist: ani. Before you're family too but now I know it's not. Must be something else. Don't have to hide. I know you're in love.

Me: in love?? Me? Eonnie, really?

Stylist: you are right?

Me: ani...

My stylist just smile at me. What does she mean by in love? I'm in love with who? One of them? Who? Jimin? Am I? Is that obvious? Ahhh whatever.

The award is almost come to the end. They've announced the winner of Song of the year & now they're gonna announce artist of the year. I'm holding my stylist hand while waiting for the result. As soon as she said BTS won artist of the year, I stand up and start to cheer. I saw my cousin is crying on stage, that make me tear up too. I don't even realise that I'm crying along with them. Yes, I'm crying too. I'm happy for them.

Stylist: hyerin-ah, are you crying?

Me: an.... yes I am.

Stylist: are you crying because you saw Jimin is crying on stage too?

I look at her and widened my eye. How can.

Stylist: I know you. I've been with you all the time. You don't have to lie. I know you're in love. I never seen you act this way before. You've been a lot of male actor before but you never act this way.

Me: ani. I'm just...

Stylist: whatever you say I know you're in love.

I don't wanna say more than that. I just keep on quiet and stay there until I decide to go to BTS waiting room. I wanna congratulate them. the show had over and they've gone to their waiting room. I slowly going to the room.

As I enter the room, I saw Namjoon oppa is still crying.

Me: Namjoon oppa.

I go to him and hug him. He's crying. I told him that I'm proud of them. They did great & they really deserve the award. I broke the hug and I tell him I wanna see Jimin & again Jimin is sitting at the corner alone.

Jimin POV
I'm so happy that we won our second daesang this year & again I'm crying. Each of us are crying. I feel like all our work had paid off and we can prove to people that we can do it. I'm so proud of my member.

I saw someone walking toward me and I know it's Hyerin. She's here again. Is she gonna watch me cry again? I hope no.

He greet me and I look straight to her eye. She look at me too and congratulate me. She sit in front of me.

Her: congratulations. You know what? I'm so proud of you.

Me: thank you.

Her: it's okay to cry. Don't hold it up. Cry doesn't mean you look weak or what. You can cry.

Me: I'm not crying. I'm fine. I'm happy to see you here.

Hyerin: come...

She opens her arm and hug me. She pats my back.

Me: thanks for exist. Thanks for doing everything for us. Right now I'm talking as a fan. Fans had a lot of thing to say to you. For some fans, Your existence change their life. Do you know that you're is such a great artist and you really deserve this award. Don't ever forget your fan that always be with you.

Me: are you doing this because you wanna see me cry?

Her: ani.. I'm doing this because I'm your fan. I'm representing all your fan.

I put my hand around her back and say thank you. She always be there. Deep in my heart I wanna say I like her not as fan or friend but as a boy toward a girl. I'm looking at her as a girl. I'm in her arm and I really wanna say it.

She broke the hug and look deep into my eye. I look down as soon as she looks at me that way. She cupped my face and she smile.

Her: you deserve the world. Congratulations. Buy me coffee next time since you've won.

I laugh at her. We won and the only thing she ask for is coffee..I agree with her suggestion. P promise her that I'm gonna buy her coffee. We even made the pinky swear.

She said she needs to go now. She can't stay there long. I'm saying goodbye to her and giving her the last hug before she's leaving.