We're Friend

~Hyerin's POV~
Last night I stay with Jimin by the swimming pool. He's calming me down. He's such a good friend. He understand me. I think he's my first idol friend that I share what i feel. I should be friend with him. I'm so thankful that I can get close to BTS. That's the thing that I ever expect.

Today we're going back to Korea and they're heading to Hong Kong right away. They're taking flight from Japan to Korea and from Korea to Hong Kong. Actually I'm going to Hong Kong too but I'm going on the next day.

We're taking the same flight back to Korea. We're waiting for the plane together. Jimin slowly approach me and gimme A cup of coffee.

Jimin: coffee?

Me: for me? 

Jimin: yes for you.

Me: thank you.

Jimin: so how are you now?  Better? 

Me: yea I feel better. Thank you for last night. You're the only one knew about it. I never share my feeling with anyone before and you're the first person that I share with.

Jimin: Me? Really?

Me: yeah. I trust you so I share with you and last night I have no one beside me other than you. I do wanna jump into the water last night but I'm not insane last night. But if I'm insane I think I will.

Jimin: you don't have to jump. As I told you last night, look for me if you need someone. I'll always be there. And thank you for trust me.

Me: Thanks for being my friend.

Jimin: we're friend now? Not a relationship between fan and....

Me: no.. I feel that at the first time we met but start from MMA, I never felt so anymore. We're friends since that day.

I pull out my hand and ask for his hand. We shake hand.

Me: we're friend now and not a fan anymore. Okay? Well I'm still a fan but... 

Jimin: yes I know what you're trying to say. We're friend. Thank you.

Me: thank you?

Jimin: for being my friend. My first actress friend.

Me: & my first idol friend.

~Jimin POV~
We're friend now and we're not that awkward. We're in the same plane but sadly we're not sitting together. I still have a lot to talk to her. We share a bit of our experience while waiting the plane just now. I'm so glad that finally I be her friend. Who expect that your favourite actress will finally be friend with you? I'm happy for that. I got to know her better. Sadly I might not meeting her after this. I just knew from her last night that's she's gonna start her schedule but I didn't ask about it. She said I can text her if I'm free to do so. She's doesn't mind.

~Hyerin POV~
We've arrived Gimpo airport and I say goodbye to BTS before we're going out from the plane. I hug Namjoon oppa and I go to Jimin. 

Me: See you again, Jimin.  Good luck for MAMA.

Jimin: See you too.

He hugs me and I hug him back. Lastly I bow to them and we're getting off the plane. As we get off we're separated from each other. They bodyguard are waiting for them as soon as they getting off the plane. Namjoon oppa ask us to go before them. So we're going before them.
I saw some Army at the airport waiting for the boys. They're truly a fan. I'm thinking, if I'm not an actress, will I be like them too? I smile behind my mask. I walk out and saw my manager.

We send Nammi eonnie then we go back home. My manager ask me not to be late for tomorrow. I said okay and I thank him for taking us. I can see that Hyemi eonnie is tired.

As I arrived home, I shared some of out photos in Japan on sns. I wanna share some of my happy moment with the fans. I even share my photo with Jungkook & Jimin to my best friend. I even took secretly of Jungkook's photo as Jungni ask me to.

Me: Jungni-ah,  here you are some of his photo.

Jungni: Oh my God Hyerin!!!! Thank you!! He's adorably cute! Oh my God. My heart!!

Me: I risk everything for these photos Jungni...

Jungni: lying. I know you're having fun with Jimin. 

Me: wait wait... how you know about it?

Jungni: well there's an army spotted 6 of you at the amusement park. What I know is it's gonna be 5 of you but look like Jimin is following yesterday.

Me: then why you say I'm having my time with him?

Jungni: as I told you. I know everything about BTS. Look, Hyemi & Namjoon oppa is close to each other. Am I right?

Me: yes you are. So?

Jungni: Nammi eonnie & Jungkook is close too so absolutely it's gonna be you and him. Right? And! 

Me: and? 

Jungni: and the photo that army post is at the ghost house which are Namjoon, Hyemi, Nammi & Jungkook are staying outside waiting for two of you. Now I'm shipping both of you.

Me: silly!

Jungni: hahhhhahaha you know I'm silly.

Me: okay silly I'm done. I need to sleep. Tomorrow morning I need to go to Hong Kong.

Jungni: MAMA?!!! 

Me: yes.  For MAMA your favourite award show.

Jungni: I'm going too.

Me: really?!

Jungni: yes but I'm going tonight. Oh my! See you tomorrow Hyerin. 

Me: okay sis. goodnight. sleep well. BTW your babies had fly to Hong Kong.

Jungni: you don't have to tell me. I told you I know everything about them. I knew that already.

She's a truly fan. Proud of her. I just smile while texting with her. I hope I can see her too in Hong Kong since I missed out the chance to spend time with her yesterday.

*friendship is the most beautiful thing in the world*