BTS fansign/fan meeting 2

Hyerin's POV
I take time to think either I need to go or not. After a long time of thinking, I decide not to go. It for my own safety too. I don't want to risk everything. Even Jungni is alright if I'm not going. I take my phone and text Jungni.
Me: I'll give you my album tomorrow.

Jungni: okay. Did you do some post it?

Me: no. Why would I?

Jungni: well you're a fan too. You don't wanna know about them? You're not curious?

Me: no I'm not. I can ask Namjoon if I want.

Jungni: so why don't you ask to sign it for you?

" I thought you're the one that ask me to give you the album. This is you Jungni. Such a forgetful girl." I said to myself.

Me: There's someone that stopped me to do that. Remember?

Jungni: who's that person?

Me: you!

Jungni: really? Did I?

Me: yes you.

I wait for Jungni replies but she didn't. After a few moment, I heard my phone message ringtone.

Jungni: ahhh I remember now. Okay. I'm sorry. My bad. You gimme tomorrow your album. I help you to get their autograph.

Me: okay. Before I'm going for my filming I'll stop by your house.

Jungni: nae. See you lil actress. Good night. Have your rest.

I put down my phone and go to sleep. I need to wake up early on the next day.
The next day I give Jungni the album and go for my drama filming.

~Jungni's house~

I ring the bell of his house. Waited for her outside. Then I saw Jungni open up the door.

Jungni: hey you!

Me: what?

Jungni: where's it?

Me: here you are. (Gives her the album)

Jungni; any mission for me?

Me: what mission? Of course no. Just ask them to sign it. Since you really want me to give you the album.

Jungni: okay my dear. I'm gonna miss you.

Me: well work is work. On the day of the fansign I'm just went back home. I plan to accompany you but yet you know why.

Jungni: it's okay. I'll be fine. Btw, please take care. Don't soup your meal.

i give Jungni a hug before I go. I'm going to my filming. Next week I need to go to Jeju island for my drama filming and yes I'll not be in school.

~ TIME SKIP ~

Jungni's POV

-BTS fansign day-

I'm so excited with the fansign but sadly Hyerin can't join me. But if she join it kinda weird because no one know that she's Namjoon's cousin. It's okay. As long as I'll see my baby Kookie.
~time skip~
The time almost there. I've enter the hall. We're waiting for BTS to enter the hall. We look at the stage. After a few minutes later, BTS enter the hall and start greet Army. I felt like my heart is stop beating. I'm speechless looking at the boys. They're so good looking in person. I just can't wait to talk to them. I'm waiting for my turn patiently. I keep on looking at them until I didn't realise that my turn is coming. The staffs start to call.