I feel bad

~Jimin POV~
After wash up I decide to have a walk and enjoy the view at the hotel swimming pool. I enjoy the day. I walk slowly toward the pool while enjoying the night view and listen to my fav song through my earphone. As I walking to the swimming pool, I saw someone sitting by the swimming pool, dip her toe in the pool and she's playing with the water. What's she doing in the middle of the night? I approach her and I notice that she's Hyerin. Why she's here at this time? I look at my phone, it's already past 12. I pat her shoulder. I stand beside her.

Me: hi.

She looks at me and gimme a smile. She look back into the pool. What's wrong with her? I can feel that she's not alright.

Me: Look at the sky. It's a nice view right?

Her: yes it is.

She's saying yes but she don't even look at it and still look at the pool. Then I decide to sit next to her. I take off my shoe and put my leg in the water. The water is really cold and how can she can endure the coldness?

Her: don't dip your toe inside if it's cold. Don't force yourself.

Me: why you're doing this? It'd cold.

Her: you know what, I even wanna jump into the pool right now but I don't have confidence when come to water.

Me: why? I saw a happy you today and why now you decide to jump into the cols water?

Her: I got depress by all the things. I thought I can spend my time with my friends when I come back to Korea later but then I got a new schedule from my manager and realise that my break time is over. I wanna be just like the other teenagers that spend their time with their friend, going to amusement, go to the cinema, doing this and that but most of the thing I can't do it. I feel bad to them. Sometime I think like I'm not a good friend. Seems like I'm using all my schedule as the reason for me not to go join them. When today I'm about to enjoy the day with my friend, my friend need to go back to Korea. Why? Why today?

She's starting to shed tear. Apparently she kept all the pain in her own heart. She's hurt. She's sobbing now. I slowly put my arm all around her and I'm trying to calm her down.

Me: I felt that too. I leave my friend and hometown for my dream. I didn't enjoy much of my teenage time. I know how you exactly felt. Live in a busy life, leave your daily life for schedule, you don't have much time to spend with your family & friend but lemme tell you. This is the path that you've chose long time ago, so you need to go for it and you'll get a better life after this. You're choosing this path because you think that this is the path that will lead you to a better life so prove it that you chose the right path. Just go on with what you do. Your friend will understand you. They're your friend. They knew that. Trust me.

Her: I love my friend. I don't want them to think bad about me. I feel bad to them. Of all, I'm the only one that can't be with them. I feel bad especially toward Jungni.

Me: even I just met Jungni once, I know she's a good friend of yours. The way she protects you during the fansign. She's saying that you're not the Hyerin that we know. She said you're just an ordinary girl and you can't come for some reason.

Her: yes. She knew what's she does. She's the best friend of mine. I wanna be with her spend my time with her but...

Me: you will. Trust me.

She's quiet. I still put my arm all around her and she doesn't say a word or trying to take off my arm from her. She's playing with the water. I realise that I've bring my phone and earphone.

Me: what's song that come to your mind right?

Her: Just One Day by BTS. I wanna spend my time with them. Just one day. I need that day.

I look for the song and I put it on. I hear the song together. Share the earphone. She start to sing to the song but she didn't make it on Yoongi hyung rap. She just pass it. I can hear her sweet voice again.. this sweet voice, I miss it. She mess up with Namjoon hyung rap and I almost laugh when I heard it. She knew that I'm holding my laugh and she said it's okay to laugh. Don't hide it. She can't be as low as Namjoon voice in the song but she's trying. She did well on Jhope hyung rap. We sing together for the last chorus.

Me: we can make a collaboration.

Her: don't ever think about it. My voice is not good as yours.

Me: but your voice is sweeter than mine.

She look at me and stand up. And said she need to go and she thank me before she go. I do stand too. I look at her leaving the she stops. She turn back and look at me. She come back to me without any word she wrap me with hug.

Her: thank you for being with me. I'm glad that you're here with me tonight. Thank you.

I hug her back since she's hugging me. I'm telling her just look for me if she needs friend. She break the hug and say goodnight and finally leave.

I go back to my hotel room and can't stop think about her. She's happy but yet she's crying inside. Pity on her. I wish I can be the one that always me her happy. I mean one of them. I hope so.

*thinking what should I make next btw today is the 1st December. Christmas is coming.