Do you want it?

I'm spending most of my break time at home. I wanna go to amusement park but I don't have friend to go with. My best friend, Jungni is having her holiday with her family in Japan. she even told me that she's coming to BTS Official Fansmeeting in Japan. Actually I don't really mind about that fansmeeting but I want her to be in Korea so that I have someone to accompany me. I can't stop her because it's her family vacation. She's the only friend that close to me and understand me well.

I'm having a talk with my mom then we heard our doorbell ring.

Me: who's coming? Your friend?

Mom: I didn't say anything to my friend though. Maybe it's your manager.

Me: please no. I still have my break time.

Mom: I thought you love to go to work seems like you really annoy with your holiday.

Me: of course no....

The doorbell rang over and over. Then, I go open the door. I saw my Aunty.

Me: anyeonghaseyo. Please come in.

I walk to the living room to get my mom.

Mom: who's that?

Me: Namjoon's eomma.

Mom: ahhh eonnie. Anyeonghaseyo..

Aunty: anyeonghaseyo.

Mom: have a seat. Hyerin, make juice for your aunty.

I go to the kitchen and make juice for them. I walk to the living room with the juice and o heard my mom said..

Mom: ahhh you ask Hyerin for that. Maybe she want it. Well why not. She's having her break time and she looks bored.

Aunty: so how Hyerin?

I give them a blank face. I don't know what are they saying. I'm totally blank. What are they talking about? What with my break time? Why with that?

Me: how what?

Aunty: ahhh I haven't tell you. I got BTS fansmeeting ticket but uncle and I can't go. There are 3 tickets. One is for Namjoon's sister and two is for us but both of us unable to go. She really wanna go but I can't let her go alone. So will you and Hyemi come along with her?

Me: did Hyemi eonnie agree?

She nods.

Me: okay. if eonnie is going so I'll go.

This is my chance to have fun. I finally have my actual break time. I'm going to Japan with my cousin and sister. I'm so excited to have my break time in Japan. I plan to tell Jungni but I think it must be a great idea if I just keep it from her and surprise her later. I got a message from Namjoon's sis, Kim Nam Mi (this is not her real name. Idk her real name so I just make it)

Nammi: I heard from my mom that you're going with me along with Hyemi eonnie. Right?

Me: yeah eonnie. I'm going with you.

Nammi: you're going because you miss Namjoon oppa or you wanna go to BTS fansmeeting since you never go?

Me: eonnie, I wanna enjoy my break time. My break time almost over but I still haven't have my time so I'll take this chance to have fun.

Nammi: so you're not excited for the fans meeting?

Me; ani but I'm more excited for my breaktime. Well I wanna go to Japan amusement park. It seems fun.

Nammi: me too. We had the same mind. 3 days will be enough for it right?

Me: 3 days?

Nammi: the day will arrive we'll directly go to the fansmeeting. The next day we have our time the third day we'll going back.

Me: it's enough then.

Nammi: okay. See you.. goodnight. Can't wait to see you.

Me: me too eonnie.

We're both excited for it. Not for the fansmeeting but to have fun in Japan. We're going in two days. Hyemi is taking her holiday for 3 days because of our trip to Japan. Well I can say that's a trip.

*the end of the chapter. That's not Namjoon's sis real name. I just make it. Idk her name and I just knew her age. She's 97liner. Same age as Jungkook*