♡ I LOVE YOU ♡

Hyerin POV
I look at the clock that hanging on the wall, it almost 2pm so I decide to go to the coffee shop. As I arrive I look in the coffee shop and I didn't saw Jimin. Where's he? Usually, he always come first. I decide to order my drink while waiting for him. When I about to pay for the coffee the cashier said the coffee had been pay by someone.

Me: who pay it for me?

Cashier: someone come to the coffee shop just now and he said if you come and order, he ask me to tell you that your coffee had been pay.

Me: did he pay it?

Cashier: yes he did.

The cashier give me another coffee.

Me: wait. I just ordered a coffee but why...

Cashier: the one who pay it ask me to give you two.

Me: it's weird. Who's 'he'?

Is Jimin the one who did this? He won't see the cashier and tell the cashier about us. I know he won't. Who is this? Why so sudden? He even order Jimin's favourite drink.

I sit at the corner. The place that usually Jimin & I sit on. I'm waiting for Jimin there then suddenly.

Waiter: Kim Hyerin?

I thought the waiter call me because he want autograph or something else. For what I knew, I have gave him before. I wonder why he suddenly approaching me.

Me: yes me. Why?

Waiter: I have something for you.

He gave a piece of card. Very cute lik card.

Me: what is this?

Waiter: for you.

Me: ahhh thank you.

The waiter continue his work. I open up that small card.

Meet me at Bighit building and bring along that drink. Sorry I can't come. Go to the dance practice room right away - Park Jimin

He can't come? Why? Is he that busy? I better stop asking and just go meet him. And why he wants to meet there? Don't he has another place to meet other than that place? Ahhh Jimin.

Bighit Building
I've arrived Bighit and I go to the room right away. Before I enter the room, I stand up straight in front of the room. I'm thinking should I enter or not. ' calm down Hyerin. It's nothing. Forget about it..move on. '

I slowly open up the door and no one inside. Thankfully Jimin is not there. I saw a box with red ribbon in the middle of the room and a card on it. I wonder what it is. I slowly walk closer to the box and I saw my name.

Me: for me?

I look around the room. Who gave me? I open up the card.