Blood, Sweat & Tears

~Hyerin's POV~

Now I'm having a month break. Jungni ask me to go to her house. She plan to make a new dance cover with me.

-Jungni's house-

Jungni is come from a rich family. She had her own dance studio in her house. We always do our dance cover there. I wait for her at the living room.

Maid: Wait miss. Ms. Jungni is still taking her shower.

Me: okay. I'll wait for her.

She have drink.  I drink the juice while waiting for Jungni. Then I heard Jungni scream out my name from upstair. She run down to get me.

Jungni: Hyerin-ahhh!!!!

Me: yahhhhh be careful.

Jungni: hahahahhaha I'm fine though. Okay come let's go.

We go to her dance studio upstairs.

Jungni: so are you ready?

Me: we gonna film it right away? 

Jungni: I thought you can do it already.

Me: look Jungni. I have just done filming my drama, exam, schedule and I just have my break. How can I have time to learn all the choreography plus Blood, Sweat & Tears just being released a few months ago.

Jungni: ahhh yes. You don't have time to learn. So I'll teach you.

We watch the video and Jungni started to teach me on the dance. I'm a fast learner so I can catch up fast. After we learning on it, Jungni decide to make the dance cover right away.

Jungni: so you're gonna wear mask for this cover? 

Me: I'm fine. Let's just do it.

We make the dance cover. We make it over and over so that we'll get it perfect. tired of dancing we stop and Jungni starts to analyze the video. She posted the best video on YouTube.

Jungni: don't you care about it?

Me: you've posted it before. And you had watch Happy Together right? Everyone knew it so it's not a problem to me. Even Park Shin Hye sunbaenim said it's okay to show your talent. It's not a wrong thing to do.

Jungni: okay then.

Jungni's video got a lot of attention. There are many comment on it. Jungni is glad that her video got a lot of attention. She thanked me but I said it's not because of me. It's because of her passion on dancing.
On the evening, I go back home. I go to my room right away. Then i saw Namjoon's jacket at the back of my door. I forgot to tell him to take the jacket. He went to my house along with his family that day and he forgot his jacket. I took my phone and text her

Me: Oppa, your jacket is still here. When are you gonna take it?

Namjoon: Oh yes. I forgot it again. I can't this week. I need to prepare for my Japanese schedule/activity. It's coming.

Me: do you want me to send it to you?

Namjoon: will you be find with it?

Me: I have a month break so I'm free.

Namjoon: if you don't mind, you can give it to me here.

Me: here where?

Namjoon: Bighit Ent.

Me: can I? 

Namjoon: why not. Just come. You're welcome here.

Me: okay. Gimme the address. I'll come tomorrow with your jacket.