Chapter 1: The Prince and the Lava Mob

Hey Guys! I just want to let you guys know before this story starts that some of the people in this story are made up. Like the parents of The Pack. Anyway, enjoy the story and I will see you at the end of the chapter.

(2017 Mia: *cringes*)

~~~~~~~~~Rob's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I flopped down on my bed with a heavy sigh as I try to ignore the pounding that came from my door. Thankfully, when I had stormed off, I remembered to lock the door to my room. The reason I had locked my door was because I had yelled at my father that I didn't want to be kinged or be forced into a marriage I didn't want.

Oh, wait! I forgot to introduce myself.

My name, is Robert Woofless. I am 17 years old, going on to 18, and am the son of Steven and Laura Woofless.  And of course, my father and mother are the king and queen of the Kingdom of RoundStock. I am the oldest of two children,and my younger sister is named Lily Woofless. Ever since I learned two years ago that I would be the child to run the kingdom, Lily has helped me get through the massive piles of documents and paper work. She knows that I don't want to be King. So we made an agreement. When my 18th birthday comes around, I will step down from the throne and hand it over to my sister. I get to be free from becoming king, and she gets to be the queen. Win win for the both of us.

I should probably mention what happens when a person turns 18. On August 15th, everyone that has turned 18 in that time will gather in the Crystal Kingdom to meet the Wizards. There, they get to see their Destiny. This celebration has been going on for hundreds of years, and I turn 18 in two days. (THIS IS NOT ROB'S ACTUAL BIRTHDAY! I AM WRITING THIS RANDOMLY. AND I DON'T KNOW ROB'S ACTUAL BIRTHDAY SO BEAR WITH ME!) Then the day after is the Destiny Celebration. Lucky, I know. Anyway, back to reality!

The pounding on my door intensified the longer I laid there.

"Prince Robert! Open this door at once!" The voice of my father echoed through the door. I sighed before getting off my baby blue colored bed and walked over to my door.

"And why would I do that Father? You're just going to yell at me like you always do." I answered back in a tone of anger; my hands curling into fists as I stood in front of my door. My father stopped pounding on the door. I could here him let out an angry huff, before marching away.

"YOU WILL BECOME KING WEATHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT!" He yelled as he marched down the hall.

As soon as I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore, I left out another heavy sigh. Tears formed in my eyes and my fists slowly uncurled. I blinked back the tears before they could slip away and headed to the bathroom to take a shower, hopefully to get my mind off a few things.

(*cringing intensifies*)
I entered the dark blue bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. If you can't tell, my favorite color is Royal blue. So that's why I have blue walls, blue bed sheets, and blue everything.  Anyway, back to the mirror. My dark brown eyes stared back at me and my dark brown hair went past my ears and hid my eyebrows. I wore my favorite blue jacket over a plain white t-shirt with black pants and blue tennis shoes. I stared at myself for a little longer, before stripping down and entering the shower.

(Time Skip)

I sat on my balcony overlooking the palace garden. The garden was over flowing with roses, violets, and many more flowers. I had spent over two days planting the garden and I was proud. The garden was the reason I got nicknamed, 'The Flower King'. Everyone in every kingdom knows about my magnificent garden. Some people have even wanted me to do their garden, which I don't mind, but it gets frustrating after a while.

As I sat there thinking about my troubles, a knock sounded on my door. I stood up and walked towards my door; opening it to reveal my personal body guard, and best friend, Nooch.