Epilogue

~3rd Person POV~

As the blue smoke cleared, the allies of the Pack looked around. Where Herobrine once stood was a pile of ash, showing Herobrine had been banished back to the Nether once again. But what comcerned them, was that the Pack was nowhere to be seen.

"Where did they go?" Sky asked, rushing over to Wag.

"I have no clue." Wag whispered. The feeling that the Pack was gone had made itself clear.

Actually, the entire field felt like it. Everyone had a look of dread and sadnesss written upon their faces. It wasn't until they started walking away when someone started yelling.

"LOOK! THERE THEY ARE!"

Everyone turned to look where FireFoxx was pointing and cheers broke out once they saw what she saw.

The Pack, all soaking wet, walking towards everyone with their arms wrapped around eachother's shoulders. All had bright smiles on their faces as they walked into the the group of their many allies.

Everyone cheered and clapped and celebrated. Then Rob did something he had been waiting to do for a while.

"Attention! I have an announcement to make!" Rob yelled over the choruses of cheers. Once everyone was quiet and had their eyes on Rob, he continued.

"So, I've been wanting to do this for a while now. And what better time to do it. Preston." Rob turned to Preston who looked at him curiously. "I've known you only for a few months now, but it's felt like years. And I've been thinking. I don't want you for my brother."

Preston's face immediately went sad, but lifted up as soon as Rob completed his speach.

"I want you as my boyfriend. So will you be mine?"

Preston said nothing. He just grabbed Rob by his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. Loud cheers echoed through the crowd as they kissed. Soon, Vikklan and Merome joined in and kissed their partners.

Looking over them, a smile made it's way on the God's face. Notch watched his heroes be carried off the battle field by their friends. But soon, the smile faded as images rushed thriugh his mind.

"Be warned Pack. This is not your finally meeting with Herobrine. More challenges will present themselves in the future. Your story is far from over, my young heroes."

Soon, the Pack had split going back to where they felt like they belonged.

Mitch and Jerome went back to Torona with the Team. Jerome fullfilled his duty as General to the Kingdom. King Pat's wife, Queen Jen, took over the Kingdom after having escaped the Squid realm.

Preston and Rob went back to Roundstock, where Rob's sister had juat been crowned Queen. There was a giant celebration for both the Queen's crowning and Rob and Preston's return.

Finally, Lachlan and Vikk went back to Austrana. Lachlan and Dan had made up a few days after he had returned and became friends again. Vikk was able to find a steady job as a builder and became friends with some trollers named Simon and Bodil.

Everything was right in the world. But soon, it would be in danger again. But that's for another story.

And thats the end of Destiny! I hope you all enjoyed the story! Look out later tonight for the sequel of Destiny called Changed. Thanks guys for reading this, and I shall see you next time!

~Mia