Little Mini Update :D

Hey guys! FirePhoenix here with a small update.

So if you didn't know already, this book was going to be my first book on wattpad. But Samgladiator took that title instead.

Anyway! Where I am planning to go with this book. So the Pack is obviously the main characters in this book. I will be adding a ton of Minecraft Youtubers to help the Pack along their journey to defeat Herobrine.

I have also decided to tell you, this is going to be a four part series. The second book will be about the Pack and Team Crafted. Here is the description:

It has been a year since the Pack and their freinds have defeated Herobrine and banished him back into the Nether. The Pack is split up, going back to their normal lives. But when the wizards tell them that Mitch, Jerome, and the rest of Team Crafted have dissapeared, will they get back together to save their friends?

So pretty much what I am doing with the book is Team Crafted gets kidnapped by Herobrine's minions amd get transformed into their evil selves. There will be Skybrine, Enderlox, WitherMU, KillerCanadian, Insane Seto, Jerome the Wild Bacca, Derp Ssundee, and Husky the Wild Mudkip. Pretty much Husky and Jerome revert to their savage ways. Seto uses dark magic. Jason and Ty are given the blood of the bosses. Sky gets turned evil by his dad Herobrine. Herobrine finds out Ian's secret and unleashes it. And finally, Mitch is injected with blood red liquid that causes him to go insane and start killing everything. He is pretty much trapped in a mental Hunger Games.

Books three and four are going to go along with the songs:
"I am Believing" and "Mobs Can't Handle Us" by Lachlan. I won't go into detail for those who have heard the songs. If you haven't, then what are you doing with your life? (Jk)

Alright! As for other books, I will be doing some on SGCBarbierian's Crafting Dead as well as maybe some of NewScapePro's Fallout. If you don't know who these youtubers are, I recomend watching them so you get what is going on. :3

Ok. I think that is a long enough update hopefully. See you next time my Flames!

~FirePhoenix