Chapter 4: Start of the Pack

Sorry this wasn't uploaded yesterday guys. I accidentally had my finger on the control button and then pressed a button to make all 2567 words delete. I was very upset because I literally had 2 sentences left to type out and then it would be finished. I almost cried because of last nights events.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd person POV~

It was the day. The day of the Destiny Celebration. Everyone in the seven kingdoms were excited for the day! Humans, sorcerers, Baccas, and hybrids all took the day off from wars, businesses, and everything else to celebrate this glorious day. While those who have turned 18 make their way to the Emerald Empire, their parents spend the day cooking cakes and setting up for the firework display the wizards make.

Prince Rob had turned 18 the day before ceremony day. He spent his entire day showing Preston the sights and scenes of the city. He made sure to never leave Preston's side. But Preston had other ideas. He had Nooch, Rob's personal guard, distract Rob while Preston went to a nearby park to set up a picnic. Preston surprised Rob with the picnic, and Rob thought it was the best thing ever. The next day, Preston spent all morning trying to wake up Rob. He eventually got him up, but they had to hurry otherwise they were going to be late for the ceremony. With a quick goodbye to Rob's mother, they rushed off to the stables where they met Rob's dad. Rob scowled at his dad. He knew his dad wanted him to run the kingdom, but Rob hoped that his destiny would lie elsewhere. Preston, on the other hand, had no idea what his future had in store for him.

Meanwhile, Jerome and Mitch said their goodbyes to Team Crafted, then joined their friend and newest member, Seto Silver.(I had no idea what last name to give Seto so yeah :P) Seto was an 18 year old who wore a grey and purple robe. His grey hood was pulled over his head to hide his curly brown hair and silver headband. His hazel eyes had bits of purple in them. Every sorcerer has a certain color magic. From black dark magic, to white light magic. Seto's magic is purple, which on the magic scale, is the second best magic. Next to white magic of course. The three friends decided to take to the forest. They didn't feel safe traveling in broad daylight, being assassins and all. While Jerome and Mitch jumped through the trees, Seto used his magic to fly through the air next to them. They laughed and joked, Jerome and Mitch occasionally getting pushed off the trees by Seto or each other. This continued for the entire trip.

While those three had their fun, Lachlan had finally been released from the mini hospital in his town. He and Vikk joined Ali-a, Tyler, and Jon on the trip to the Emerald Empire. Like with MItch, Jerome, and Seto, their trip was filled with jokes and laughter. Along with Ali throwing Lachlan into a river. Lachlan decided to repay the favor by scaring the crap out of Ali with a creeper mask that he had bought before he left. The pranks continued throughout the trip ranging from harmless scares, to getting attacked. Eventually, Lachlan and Ali tackled each other on the ground, both forgetting about Lachlan's injuries. The group stopped to take a break and to laugh at the two. As soon as the two stopped play fighting, the group continued their trip. 20 minutes later, they arrived at the city. Ready to enter the kingdom gates.

The six heroes entered the castle, unaware of what fate had in store for them. With the castle walls enchanted to show their true form, Jerome and Preston turned into their bacca and lava mob form. Now, time to see what destiny has in store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Preston's POV~

The enchantment on the castle walls shows your true form. And my true form, was just my human form with lava colored hair and eyes. Along with the control over fire. When I entered the auditorium, people noticed me and started to whisper among themselves. Some of the whispers ranged from, 'what is he' to 'oh look, it's a lava dork'. In all honesty, I was used to the whispers and insults. Along with Baccas and sorcerers, we are treated like wild animals. Just because we are hybrids. It's annoying, but it's something you get used to after listening to them all your life.

Destiny (Watty's2017)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara