Chapter 5: Shadow Maze Training

Hello and welcome back to another chapter of Destiny! 

Before we start, I want to say a big thank you for reading this far into the story! I am super grateful for you taking time out of your day to read my story!

So, this chapter is based on this video Mitch did with the Pack. It has my own twist to it so it's not exactly like how the original creator made it.

Anyway, enough of my rambling! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lachlan's POV~

Even though the beds were super comfy and super soft, I could not sleep! And I knew it wasn't because I missed my family. To be fair, my family hates me. And I hate them back. So it's a win-win situation there.

No, I couldn't sleep because of Jerome's snoring! The man snores like a Bacca. How does Mitch sleep with his snoring? I sat on the top bunk that I shared with Vikk. I was staring at the dark green wall. Preston and Mitch were practically yelling at each other because of Jerome. Rob, Vikk, and Jerome were still asleep, how they were able to sleep was unknown to me. 

While staring at the wall, an idea began to form in my head. I grabbed my pillow before jumping off my bunk. Mitch and Preston stopped their conversation and looked at me with questioning expressions. I motioned them over to me. Once they came over, I told them my plan.

"This will be so funny!" Mitch exclaimed, rubbing his hands together.

"This will cause some great banter!" Preston said smiling like a four year old.

"Alright boys, let's begin. Preston you go to Vikk, Mitch to Rob, and I will go to Jerome. GO!" I said rushing over to where Jerome was currently laying half way off the bed. 

I smiled as I approached my position. I looked over to see Preston and Mitch ready as well, pillows raised above their heads. I mouthed three, two, one, then slammed my pillow over Jerome's face. Me, Preston, and Mitch continued to slam our pillows onto the rest of the boys until they were fully awake. We began to laugh as the others glared at us.

"Oh my gosh! You guys should've seen your faces! That was hilarious!" Mitch exclaimed rolling on the ground in a fit of laughter.

"Yeah! That was great banter, right Preston?" I asked trying to breathe through my laughing fit.

"Yeah bro! That was the best!" Preston answered, leaning onto me for support.

We continued to laugh until Jerome decided to speak up.

"I don't know about you guys, but I think these guys are ready for a beating." Jerome said smirking at Rob and Vikk, who smirked back.

Me and Mitch looked at each other, before pulling Preston out of the room.

"Run!" I yelled, giggling a little bit.

"Get them!" I heard Rob yell to Jerome and Vikk. 

We ran through the halls of the Wizard's castle, laughing all the way. Jerome almost ran into Sparklez while chasing after me. It was hilarious!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~CaptainSparkelz POV~

I was walking through the halls of the castle, reading a book on the ancient gods, when I got knocked over by a bacca I knew immediately as Jerome. He smiled before taking off after a blur of red. Lachlan. And he said he didn't have a nick name. He could be called a blur, he's so fast.