Chapter 11: MAC and the Rescue

~Lachlan's POV~

"So what do we do?" Preston asked as he put his head on the table. Everyone has been going over plans all day and nothing has worked. Right now, everyone was either lazing about, or pacing back and forth. Vikk was asleep in my lap, while Jerome and Preston sat at a table nearby. Wag stood in front of a white board, playing with his red magic. He put down his hands and sighed.

"I don't know what we can do Preston. Every single plan I can think of will fail. Torona Palace is a very difficult place to sneak into. Team Crafted was lucky to even make it in." Wag explained which caused everyone that was awake to groan. "But have faith my friends. An opportunity will present itself soon."

"But how soon Wag?" Syn asked from his perch on top of a book shelf. "How long will those guys have to stay in that horrible place until we get them out?"

"I don't know Tom. We'll just have to wai...." Wag was saying when he got interrupted by Tyler.

"I GOT IT!" Tyler screamed waking everyone up. Vikk rubbed his eyes tiredly before asking, "What is it Tyler?"

"Wag, can't we get the MAC to help?" Tyler asked thoughtfully.

Wag's eyes widened and his frown turned into a grin.

"That's perfect Tyler! Sonja, quick! Send a message to them and a portal. I'm sure they'll be willing to help us!" Wag exclaimed. Sonja nodded before using her magic to conjure a bright yellow portal. She ran through it, and it closed behind her. I then turned to Wag.

"Mind explaining what the MAC is?" I asked Wag.

"The MAC is short for the Magic Animal Club. They're a group of rebels who have dedicated their lives to taking down tyrants, and most of the evil stuff in the world. They've been trying to take down the Squid Army for a bit now, and have gotten inside information. You'll meet them soon."

"And don't worry." Sky stated. "They're good friends."

Just then, the portal opened up again and Sonja walked out followed by 12 figures. They all hopped out of the portal and gave us all small smiles.

"Hey Wag! What seems to be the problem?" A man in a orange cat hoodie asked. He had brown, curly hair and emerald green eyes. An orange cat tail swung back and forth lazily.

"Stampy! Good to see you mate. I'll tell you the information in a minute. For now, why don't you introduce yourselves to those who don't know you!"

"Of course. My name is Joseph Garret, but I prefer Stampy. I'm a cat hybrid and I am the leader of the MAC."

The man standing next to him wore a red t-shirt, dark blue pants, blue shoes, a dark blue jacket, and red head phones. He had dark blue hair and light blue eyes.

"Hey guys! My names David Spencer, but my friends call me Squid. I'm a squid hybrid as well as second in command. And please don't attack me again Sky."

Sky laughed and looked at Squid.

"You're okay in my books Squid. But I want to duel you later to see if your still good at PvP."

Squid smiled back and nodded.

"Definitely."

A girl in light pink pants, a light blue tank top and a light blue crown spoke up next.

"My name is Amy Lee, but just call me Amy. I'm a mermaid hybrid."

Amy's blue eyes sparkled in the light that shone around the observatory. Her light pink hair came down to her waist. Next to her, stood another cat hybrid only she had a purple tail and ears. She had short brown hair and emerald green eyes like Stampy. Around her head sat a flower crown much like Rob's. She also wore a purple long sleeve shirt and dark blue pants.