Glitter Baby

- (a.n) all chapters will have Luke's current age, and Michael is always one year older. around chapter 20 or so, Luke will stay 17, and the chapters will be a direct continuation

.

age 4

Glitter covered converse and a little pink dress was all Michael could see before he was tackled into a hug.

"Hi Mikey!" The little blonde boy giggled, and Michael sighed, feeling mud sinking into his brown hair.

"Hi Luke." Michael said, and rolled over, sitting back up.

"What are you playing?" He asked, sitting down beside Michael. He scooted his feet further to Michaels, hoping the brunette would notice and like his silver, sparkly converse.

"I'm playing power rangers. By myself." Michael said, but Luke didn't listen as he picked up the pink action figure.

"Stop it.." Michael groaned, taking it back.

"Fine. Do you wanna come over to my house? My mom bought new juice boxes." Luke said, and Michael shook his head, not giving Luke a proper answer, or an excuse.

"Okay. Well it's almost dinner time. You can come eat with us tonight. We're having Dino nuggets." Luke said, and once again, Michael shook his head.

"Okay, Michael. I'll see you tomorrow." Luke said, hugging Michael tightly before he ran back to his house.

"Mama!" Luke shouted as he ran into the house. He ran into the living room, and jumped on her lap. She sunk further into the couch, and smiled, holding Luke like a baby.

"Luke, you're a mess!" She laughed, looking at Luke's dirt covered body and clothes.

"I know. Michael was playing with power rangers. And I hugged him, and we fell into the mud." Luke said, snuggling into his mamas side.

"Well, let's go get you a bath while the chicken is cooking okay?" Liz said, and he hopped up, running up the stairs.

"I'll get my princess towel!"