Sexy Baby

age 17

Luke dug his nails into Michaels back, his head digging into the pillow.

"You okay?" Michael asked softly, and Luke nodded, not being able to speak.

"I- I- Michael, faster.." Luke breathed, closing his eyes tight as Michael obeyed him.

"So good.." Luke whimpered, his legs wrapped tightly around Michaels back.

"Flip over, sweetheart." Michael whispered as he pulled out.

He wanted Luke to feel amazing. This is his first time and Michaels gonna make him remember it.

When Luke was on his stomach, Michael placed a pillow under his abdomen just to help him stay at an angle.

He slowly entered Luke again, and once Luke was comfortable, he started mercilessly thrusting. Luke's jaw fell open and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Michael!" Luke screamed when the older boy hit a certain spot in him.

"You good, baby?" Michael laughed, causing Luke to giggle.

"So good..." he moaned.

Michael laid his body on top of Luke's, kissing his neck as he made love to him.

He found Luke's wrists and pinned them down beside his head.

"Oh my g- I love you." Michael moaned into Luke's neck.

"I l-love y- uh!" Luke couldn't stop whimpering as Michael hit his prostate over and over.

"A-Almost there.." Luke whispered.

Michael pulled Luke's hips up, going as fast as he could to give Luke everything he could.

"M-M-"

"So close. You're doing so good, baby." Michael panted, feeling himself come undone.

Luke whined and his head fell as he came all over the sheets below him.

Michael slowed down, and stayed inside Luke for a few seconds, kissing the back of his neck.

"I love you." Luke whispered, gripping Michaels hand.

"I love you too."

--

Michael smiled as he looked down at Luke who had fallen asleep in his arms.

They had just gotten out of the shower, and they were laying on one of the couches watching tv.

Michael stood up, and held Luke on his hip, walking towards the bedroom.

He sighed when he looked at the bed, seeing it was still messed up from earlier.

"Hey Luke?" Michael asked, so the younger boy hummed in response.

"I've gotta change the bed, so-"

"Don't let me go, Mikey boo." Luke pouted, making Michael smile.

"I've gotta. Just for a minute."

"No.." Luke whined

"Fine. Just get on my back." Michael said and Luke smiled, hopping on Michaels back.

The older boy removed the blankets and sheets while Luke hung on him like a sloth.

He pulled new ones out of the closet and tried putting the sheets on with much difficulty.

"You know, babe, this would go a lot faster if you'd just stand up for a few seconds."

Luke giggled and kissed Michaels shoulder. "You promise if I get down right now, you will hold me all night?" He asked, and Michael smiled, nodding.

Luke sighed and got off of Michaels back.

He helped him pull the blankets up onto the bed, and crawled to the top when they were finally done.

Michael flipped off the light and laid down behind Luke, pulling him back until he was pressed against Michaels chest.

He reached his arms over Luke's body, tangling their fingers together.

He kissed the back of Luke's neck before whispering,

"Goodnight sweetheart. I love you."