Caught Baby

age 15

It wasn't until Luke was fifteen before the kisses started getting more and more real, and Luke realized he has loved Michael since before he could remember.

"You wanna try something?" Luke asked, sitting down on Michaels lap, making Michael sit up against the headboard.

"Depends. What is it?" Michael asked, and Luke shyly smiled.

"I wanna make out. Like for real. Not just kissing for a long time... I want... I don't know." Luke whispered, a blush converting his cheeks.

Michael laughed, realizing that Luke was trying to ask for a hot make out session.

"Never mind. It's stu-"

"Be quiet." Michael whispered, pushing Luke's back onto the bed as he crawled on top of him.

He kissed Luke lips a little rougher than usual, pinning the blonde boys hands above his head.

Luke opened his mouth a little when he felt Michaels tongue. This was all so new to him but he was loving every second of it.

Michael bit Luke's lip softly, pulling it back, causing shivers to run down Luke's arms.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Luke asked as Michael pulled away.

Michael just smirked before diving his head into Luke's neck, kissing and sucking at the sensitive skin.

He felt Luke squirm around, trying to get his hands free, so Michael just held his wrists down tighter.

A soft moan fell from Luke's lips as he wrapped his legs around Michaels waist, the material of his skirt riding up until his black lace thong was on display.

"Baby.." Michael whispered, coming up from Luke's neck.

"Yeah?" Luke asked

"You're just so beautiful." Michael whispered, running his hand over Luke's hip.

Luke smiled, turning his head to the side so Michael wouldn't see him blushing.

"Baby don't do that." Michael whispered, letting go of Luke's wrists, turning Luke back to face him. He planted his lips softly on Luke's, kissing him gently again.

"I love you." Luke whispered, placing his hand on Michaels cheek.

"I love you too.." Michael told him, diving back into his neck.

"Micha- Michael Gordon Clifford!" They both heard, so they both sat up quickly, Luke straightening out his skirt, placing his hands in his lap to hide his growing erection. He couldn't help it. Michael is so hot.

"Tell Luke goodnight." She said, trying to remain calm.

"I'm sorry.." Michael laughed, making Luke smile before kissing his lips. "It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"Goodnight. I love you." Michael told him softly.

"I love you so much." Luke whispered, hugging Michael tightly while closing his eyes.

Meanwhile, Karen sent Liz a text, telling her what happened because that's just what moms do.