Kiss Baby

age 8

Luke threw his head back laughing as Michael pushed him on the swing. They were now in fourth grade, so they got the big swing set on their playground, and every day consisted of Michael pushing Luke until they had to go back inside.

"I love you, Michael." Luke said as he came to a stop.

"I love you too." Michael said, and made sure no teachers were looking before kissing Luke's cheek quickly.

"Do you like my outfit?" Luke asked, standing up to show Michael his pink and white striped dress

"I love it." Michael said, making Luke smile.

"Mama bought it for me last night. She said it would make me look very pretty." Luke said, spinning around.

"You look like a princess." Michael said, and Luke giggled as he ran and jumped in Michaels arms. Luke was so small compared to Michael. Michael could hold him with no problem.

"Will you spend the night? I still haven't told mama that you're my boyfriend so we can cuddle." Luke said, and Michael nodded

"Why don't you come over? I want to show you my new video game." Michael said, and Luke nodded.

-

Michael squeezed Luke's hand as they walked into his house. Luke tried to let go, but Michael wouldn't let him.

"Don't worry, my mom is in the kitchen." Michael said, walking Luke over to the stairs.

"I'm home! Luke's here! We're gonna go to my room." Michael yelled before running up the stairs with Luke.

Once they got in there, Michael shut and locked the door, immediately hugging Luke.

"You know, it's not fair that we can't kiss at school. We'll have to sit out at recess if they see us." Luke pouted.

"I know, but we're not at school anymore." Michael said, kissing Luke's lips softly.

Luke's eyes widened when Michael did that. Usually they had to plan out when they were going to give each other a kiss. Michael surprised Luke, and he likes it.

"Come check out my new game." Michael told him, and they both hopped up on the bed, butterflies still in Luke's stomach.

Luke watched as Michael played the game, but he didn't care what was on the screen. He just liked being able to get this close to Michael.