Upset Baby

Michael smiled as Luke stared into the closet. It had been a few months since Luke has worn a dress, and he said he wanted to try it again.

He pulled one out, and hid it from Michael.

"Alright. Wait downstairs." Luke whispered.

"You'll look so beautiful." Michael whispered, kissing Luke's cheek quickly before going downstairs with Luke's mom.

"He's getting ready." Michael smiled, and sat beside her.

"I'm so proud of him. He has gone through too much. I'm just glad he's getting back to normal." She said, and Michael nodded.

"Me too. I want to see him happy again." Michael said, and Liz smiled.

"You're really helping him. Thank you so much, Michael." She said, and Michael grinned, shrugging his shoulders.

"I try to help. Get his mind off of things." He said, and heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Mama!" Luke cried, running over and sitting on her lap, allowing his tears to soak in her shirt. He had his overall pink dress with a white shirt underneath with a pair of sparkly high top converse. He looked so gorgeous.

"It's okay Luke." Liz whispered, holding Luke as best as she could, despite him being 6 feet tall. "Your dad is gone. He's never coming back. He can never say anything to you again. You are so beautiful." She said, and Luke sat up, wiping his eyes as Michael looked at him with a look of pure fondness.

"Look at you." Michael whispered, smiling at Luke. "You look so pretty. So gorgeous." Michael whispered, causing Luke to smile a little and dry up his tears.

He still felt very self conscious, but that is just something he would work on.

"Mikey boo.." Luke whispered, crawling onto his boyfriends lap.

"I'm so proud of you, Luke." Michael told him, running a hand over his smooth leg. "Don't ever let someone make you think that you're not pretty."

Luke shook his head, burying his face in Michael's shoulder.

"Luke, no. Look at me.." Michael whispered, sitting Luke back up.

Luke looked down at Michael, and frowned as the older boy wiped away his tears.

"Stop right now Luke. You are absolutely beautiful in every single way." Michael said, but Luke just kept his frown.

"You are beautiful." Michael said, looking into Luke's eyes. Luke's weak smile broke through a little bit as he sniffled.

"You are beautiful." Michael repeated.

"I am beautiful." Luke whispered