Innocent Baby

age 14

"Look right there.." Michael said, pointing up at the sky "..you can see a constellation."

Luke smiled, snuggling closer into Michaels side.

Michael looked down, and kissed Luke's forehead, tightening his arm around Luke's shoulders.

"I love you, Mikey boo." He whispered, and Michael kissed his lips softly.

"I love you too." He said, making a blush rise to Luke's cheeks.

"Do you want to come over?" Luke asked, desperately wanting to feel Michaels lips on his again, but Michaels mom is home and he doesn't want her to see.

"Yeah." Michael whispered and ran back to Luke's house with him.

Michael couldn't help but feel his heart race as Luke ran up the stairs, his long legs leaving Michael behind. The brunette boy caught up quickly, not wanting to waste any of the time he had alone with Luke.

Once the door was shut, and Michael sat on the couch in Luke's room, the blonde boy sat on Michaels lap, kissing his lips so softly.

Michaels hands stayed still on Luke's waist, not sure if Luke wanted him to move them down. He wanted to, but it's Luke's body.

Luke's beautiful body.

Luke was also a lot more innocent than Michael. He knows Luke won't go far. He's never had friends like Michael, telling dirty jokes, talking about their sexual experiences.

Luke was so pure and innocent. He's never even laid a hand on himself, better yet touch someone else. He doesn't know how.

But Michael was happy with Luke, even if his own teenage boy hormones were raging and all he wanted was to get Luke naked, he's happy with where they're at.

He loves holding Luke, and kissing him, letting him know how beautiful he looks. He will wait on Luke until the time is right.

He loves him