What's To Come

Regina was so stunned by how amazingly beautiful the blonde looked. But she just thought that she had way too much to drink. Emma walked over to the bar and all Regina could do is stare, Emma's tight jeans and red leather jacket turned Regina on and, she felt as though she saw something different in Emma. As Emma got closer Regina felt different about her she did not hate Emma she wanted to rip her clothes off and make love to her.

"Regina?" Emma said.

"Regina can you hear me?"

What? Regina said.

"I said you look nice tonight."

"Oh thank you Ms.Swan you don't look to bad yourself."

"Mind if I sit?"

"No not at all."

Regina and Emma went into their own little world and it was as if no one else was there except for them. They talked about everything from childhood stories, to other hopes and dreams they had. They did not even notice that Ruby, Mary Margaret, and Kathryn had left. Regina then looked at her phone to realize it was dead. "What time is it?" Regina asked Emma. "It's 1:00 am!" Emma was shocked that she had been with Regina for so long. Regina eyes started to get teary and Emma touched Regina's arm and Regina flinched,. "Sorry." Regina said as she looked down to the ground.

"No it's fine, I shouldn't have touched you I know how much you hate me."

"Hate you? Emma I don't hate you."

"Come on Regina we both know you do."

"Emma I don't hate you, I envy you I adore you.'

"What? But you're such a bitch.

Regina chuckled "Emma I wish I could be like you."

"Like me? What is so special about me?"

"Emma you are you, and you are certainly not like anyone else I have ever met before. Your special and unique, and that is what I like about you."

"You like me?"

"Yeah I really do I like you."

In this moment Regina wanted to kiss Emma but she didn't know if she had felt the same. Regina then tried to get up and stumbled to the ground. Emma then helped Regina to her feet. "Come on Regina lets get you home." "NO!" Regina exclaimed. Emma gave Regina a confused look. "Can we just go back to your house?" Regina asked "Umm... Sure come on." As Emma helped Regina to her car Regina started to die of laughter. "What?" Emma asked as she put Regina into the passenger side, then Emma got in. "Your little car is like a coffin on wheels." Regina said while laughing. "Well I love it." Emma said. Then they drove to Emma's apartment . Emma got out and helped Regina up to the apartment. When they walked in Emma guided Regina to the couch and then she went to the kitchen to get Regina a glass of water. When she came back she saw Regina sound asleep on the couch so Emma took a blanket to cover her with.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The next morning Regina woke up smell of waffles and she was confused by where she was. She looked underneath the blanket to see that she wasn't wearing any clothes and immediately started to panic. Emma then walked in and said, "Good morning sleepy head." Regina glared at her as she was so very confused as to what activities occurred last night.

"What the hell happened and where on earth are my clothes."

"Well you see Regina it's actually a funny story."

"Look Swan I don't have time for your stories I need to leave now."

"As you wish your majesty."

Emma then ran upstairs and grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of leggings for Regina to put on Regina then got dressed and walked with Emma out to the car. Emma then drove Regina home, when they got there they saw Robin standing on the front porch, and Regina started to shake with fear.

"Regina are you ok?" Emma questioned "Of course I'm fine." "Regina something is bothering you you can tell me, I won't judge you." Emma then reached to touch Regina's hand. "DON"T TOUCH ME!" Regina yelled Emma looked frightened "Regina tell me what is wrong you can tell me" "Ms. Swan I think it is best that you leave." "What?" "I said go, when I get out of the car go home." "Regina I'm sorry but i don't understand." "You just need to leave." "Is it about the marks?"      Regina paused to look at Emma. "How did you know about those?" "I saw them, did Robin do that to you?" "Of course he didn't Robin would never hurt me how could you say that." "Regina you can trust me." "He loves me I know he does." by this point Regina was crying and Emma had know idea what to do. Regina then got out of the car and walked towards the house. "Regina wait!" Emma yelled but Regina kept walking until she reached the porch. Robin looked at her and grabbed Regina by the arms and started to shake her. "What the hell Regina I was worried sick about you how dare you just leave. Regina did not say a word. "I'm talking to you do you fucking hear me you bitch." "YES I HEAR YOU!" Regina knew what was coming next Robin let her go and turned to face the door. Emma sighed in relief that Robin was not going to hit Regina until. Robin turned around and smacked Regina and she fell to the ground. Robin then kicked her in the stomach, and Emma was mortified but what she had seen. Emma stood there and grabbed her phone and started to call in backup since she did work at the police station. Robin then looked up and grabbed Regina by the hair and dragged her in the house. Emma started crying and she did not know what would happen to Regina.