I Hate You

Regina woke up in Robins arms, she felt so different. It wasn't the same as being with Emma, and she knew it. She missed Emma, her touch, her smell, the way she acts, everything. All she wanted was Emma. Regina then got ready to go get Henry and Roland from school. When Regina got there Henry and Roland ran to her and gave her a hug.

"Mom wheres Emma?" Henry asked

"Henry she is at home."

"Well are we going to go see her."

"Henry no we are going home."

"No."

"Henry Daniel watch your mouth young man!"

"Why are we not going to see Emma."

"Henry we won't be seeing her anymore ok."

"Mom did she hurt you, like dad did?"

"Henry come on we are going to go home get in the car now." Regina totally avoided the question and holded back tears. Regina then drove home and Roland and Henry sat in the car. "Boys lets go." Regina said sternly. Henry let out a sigh, then Roland and him got out of the car and went into the house. As soon as Regina walked in she got a call from her assistant and she had an emergency at work. "Henry!" Regina called. "What!" "Don't speak to me that way, look I have an emergency at work and I need to go. Watch your brother okay." "Whatever." Henry then went back into his room and Regina headed down to the town hall. When Regina got home it was a lot later than expected, it was already going on 9:00 so she started making dinner. 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

At Emmas

Emma was laying on her bed crying and missing Regina until she heard a knock at the door. She wiped away her tears and opened the door to see Henry and Roland. 

"Hey can we come in."

"um.. sure kid come on in. Does your mom know that you are here?"

"Not really"

"HENRY!"

"Sorry but this is really important."

"Okay Henry what is it?"

"Did you hurt her?"

"Henry no I would never I made a promise and I keep them."

"Okay thank you."

"Henry we have to call your mom and tell her that you are here."

"Can we stay for a little while before you call her?"

"I guess so."

"Thank you Emma."

"Yeah yeah."

Henry and Roland went into the living room and started watching a movie. Emma waited about an hour then she thought she would call Regina. She called and it went straight to voicemail. Then she walked to the living room to see Henry and Roland asleep on the couch. Then there was a knock on the door, and Emma opened it to see a very pissed off Regina.

"Where the hell are my kids!" Regina yelled as she barged into Emma's home.

"Well come right on in your majesty."

"Why do you have my kids?"

"look they came to me so don't you dare accuse me of kidnapping, isn't that what your husband does."

"Oh don't you dare bring Robin into this, he loves the kids and me!"

"Oh does he since when is hitting and abusing people love. Regina I don't get it, why the hell do you continue to keep going back to him after all he has done."

"Because he is my husband, the father of my children, and I love him." 

"No you don't you love me Regina i'm the one you love!"

"How are you telling me who I love, you don't even know what love is."

"Regina what are you talking about?"

"Oh I did my research, your an orphan and you will always be."

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU IGNORANT BITCH!"

"OH SO NOW I AM THE BITCH!"

"Mom?" Henry said

"Henry take Roland and go get in the car."

"NO! I am not going we are not going we are staying here with Emma."

"NO! you will take your ass to the car right this instant!"

"I HATE YOU YOU ARE THE WORST MOTHER EVER I WANT YOU TO DIE YOU STUPID BITCH!"

Regina didn't even thing she just reacted and she had slapped Henry. 

"Henry i'm s-"

"No don't even say it because you are not."

Then there was another knock at the door it was Robin.

"Regina let me in I know you are in there!"

Emma opened the door and Robin walked in

"Henry Roland go to the car while I talk to your mother." Henry rolled his eyes and then walked to the car with Roland.

"Regina why the hell did you leave to see this blonde trash."

"Robin its not what it-"

"You know what Regina i'm tired of your shit."

Emma then stepped closer to Robin, "I think its time you leave."

Robin looked at Emma then slapped her and Regina jumped on Robin. Robin threw Regina off and started to punch her. Emma got up and grabbed her gun that was under the table. Robin saw her and got the gun away from Emma. As Robin was about to shoot Emma Regina jumped in front of her and got shot. Robin then ran out of the house.

"Regina Regina look at me why did you do that?"

"Because I fucking love you swan."

"Gina, Gina stay with me keep your eyes open, don't you dare fucking leave me."

"Tell Henry and Roland that I love them and that i'm so sorry for being such a terrible mother."

"No you will tell them that because you are going to live. Do you hear me? Regina no please don't leave me."

Henry ran in the house to see his mother dying in Emma's arms and Emma crying over her body.  "Henry call 911!" The ambulance arrived and got the unconscious Regina and immediately drove her to the hospital. Leaving Emma, Henry and Roland, Emma was holding Roland and crying, and Henry was blank he had no expression and he knew the last thing he said to his mother. He was angry and now she would never know that Henry did not mean it.