Jade

Its 2:00 in the afternoon and Regina is in the kitchen drinking apple cider, and thinking about the events that occurred that morning when she heard a knock on the door. "Ugh can I have one day where no one bothers me is that to much to ask for?" As Regina opened the door she froze and couldn't believe who was standing there.

"Hello love did you miss Me?"

~FLASH BACK~

12 years ago Regina Mills was waiting on the one and only love of her life Killian Jones, she knew her mother hated him but she hated everyone Regina had ever dated, so she didn't care. As Regina was getting ready for her date her mother walked in.

"Oh Regina darling where do you think you are going?"

"Mom I have a date tonight."

"Oh with Robin."

"No with Killian."

"Regina Why don't you like Robin?"

"He just isn't my type and we have been through this I love Killian and he loves me."

"Look at me Regina you need to break up with him and never see him again."

"Mother why?"

"Because I said so, he is reckless and a bad influence on you Regina, he is not in your future that I planned for you."

"I don't want your future I want my future because its my damn life."

Cora slapped Regina "Now I have had enough Regina you will break up with that ignorant boy or I will do it for you."

Cora left the room leaving Regina crying. A short while later Killian showed up.

"Hello love did you miss me?"

"Killian we need to talk."

"Regina baby what is wrong?"

"I can't do this anymore."

"Do what?"

"This I can't be with you."

"Did I do something wrong because I can change for you I can be better just tell me what I did."

"You didn't do anything its me."

"Bullshit you are perfect."

Regina turned away trying to hide her tears.

"Regina I love you."

"That is the thing you love me but....I don't love you."

Killian then stormed away and never spoke to Regina again.

~PRESENT~

"Earth to Regina."

"Oh sorry come on in. How did you find me?"

"Well your mother called me and I was shocked and she said that you wanted to talk so here I am."

"Oh well how have you been?"

"I have been good still single, and Jade is a senior in high school now."

"Thats great."

"Yeah she still ask about you, you know."

"Oh well-"

Then the front door opened and Henry and Roland enter the house.