Don't stop

SMUT ALEART SMUT ALEART SMUT ALEART

Regina Woke up on a black couch and looked over to see a blanket on top of her. She smelled something wonderful coming from the kitchen. She got up and walked in the kitchen and saw Roland, Henry and Emma all in the kitchen eating breakfast. "Good morning." Regina said. "Good morning." They all said in unison.

"Oh Regina Graham is on his way over, the boys are going to be police men for the day, is that okay with you?"

"Yes it is fine."

When everyone was done wit their breakfast Emma told the boys to go get dress and thats what they did. Regina was shocked by how well the listened to Emma. 

"Oh by the way Regina your bag is in my room you can shower if want."

"Thanks Emma." 

"No problem."

The door bell rang and it was Graham, "Hey." He said as he walked in. "Bye mom" the boys said as they ran to the police car. Regina smiled and Graham smiled back "Don't worry they will be in good hands." Emma reinsured Regina.

"Emma?" Regina questioned

"Ye-"

Before Emma could finish answering Regina kissed Emma with so much passion, and slowly moved her tongue inside of Emma's mouth. Emma pulled away and Regina looked confused, that was until Emma took Regina by the hand and guided her to the bedroom.  Emma threw Regina on the bed and started kissing her passionately then she worked her way down and stated kissing Regina's neck, and Regina moaned. Regina then pushed Emma off of her and took off her clothes and Emma did the same. They both stared at each other and admired how beautiful they were. Emma then stroked Regina's cheek and she looked down to see a bruise on Regina's shoulder. Emma looked at Regina and Regina moved her hand to cover the bruise. Emma pushed Regina's hand out the way and Emma kissed the bruise. They then both moved back on to the bed and Emma was on top. Emma started kissing Regina and moving down her body, and made sure she kissed every bruise and mark that Robin had given Regina. When Emma had gotten to Regina center she stoped and looked at Regina.

"Why did you stop?" Regina questioned

"Are you sure you want me to?"

"Emma yes please."

Emma then licked Regina's clit and Regina moaned. Emma then inserted to finger inside of Regina and Regina moaned louder. Emma started thrusting her fingers in and out of Regina making sure she hit her good spot. "EMMMA YESSS....DON'T STOP.. AHHH MAKE ME CUM!" Emma listened and thrusted her fingers in harder and faster. As she did so she curled her fingers and in a few more thrust Regina came undone. "EMMMAAAA!"  Emma then licked up all of Regina's sweet juices and looked up to see the brunet painting and trying to catch her breath. "Wow Emma that was Amazing." Regina said and looked over to see the blonde smirking. Regina kissed her and then hopped on top of her. "Your turn." Regina said and Emma smiled.

Next chapter is going to have a little bit of smut too, hope you enjoyed. ;)