Remember

Its been a month since Regina and Emma had gotten shot. Many thing have changed since then. Robin was arrested thanks to Graham who was there in the right time. Jade actually started dating someone, and Roland finally won Mario Kart against Henry. The only thing is Regina and Emma. When Regina was shot she fell and hit her head which cause some bleeding in the brain. The doctors went in to fix the bleeding but there where some complications, Which resulted in Regina losing her memory. Eventually she got some of it back however she still didn't remember a lot of things. She remembered Robin and how he would beat her. She remembered her cruel mother. She remembered her loving sons, but she didn't remember Emma, at all. Emma was devastated and thought that it would be best if she just left, so she did. Emma went back to Maine leaving Regina, Henry, and Roland in New York. 

One day Emma was having her morning hot coco at Grannies when a familiar face walks in, with two wonderful boys. Regina walks in and sits at a booth and Henry and Roland follow her. Emma comes over and the boys surround her with hugs.

"I think I remember you." Regina says

"You remember me?"

"Yes you are the crazy blonde lady that was in my hospital room! Get away from my kids you psychopath!" 

"Regina let me explain-"

"Forget it we are just going to leave, this town is so weird why did I decide to move here."

Regina then stormed out of the diner with Roland and Henry. Emma felt so broken and she knew that Regina being back had to be a sign, she knew it was fate. Later that morning there was a meeting to appoint a new mayor. Emma Swan was in charge of doing some interviews before they went to the board. Emma interviewed three people, then Regina walked in and Emma froze. Regina walked over to her and started yelling at her.

"Look crazy lady I don't what your problem is but, you need to stop stalking me or i'm going to get the police involved!"

"Well before you do that I just wanted you to know something." Emma reached out her hand for Regina to shake.

"What are you doing?"

"Hi i'm Emma Swan I am the sheriff and i'm also the person in charge of your interview."

"Oh." Regina began to blush and she felt so embarrassed.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, its just I don't remember a lot of things and some stuff is still blurry."

"Don't worry about it Mayor Mills."

"Pardon?"

"I said don't worry-"

"I heard that part did you say Mayor."

"I did you got the job, well you still have to impress the board but i'm sure you will be fine."

"How did you know?"

"Lets call it instinct, see you in an hour Mayor."

Emma left and Regina stood there knowing she knew something was different about this woman but she couldn't remember.

An hour had passed and the board was there now sitting talking With Emma, then Regina came in and took her seat right next to Emma. Regina introduced herself and talked about how she could make Storybrooke, a better place. She already knew she had gotten the job, but she had to stay and listen to parodical and other things she was, going to have to go through to be Mayor. As she sat she felt a hand on her thigh and looked over to see Emma with a smirk on her face. Regina closed her legs, but that didn't stop Emma. Emma noticed that Regina had a zipper on the side of her skirt and slowly unzipped it. Regina tried to smack away Emma's hand but Emma didn't stop. Emma reached her hand into Regina's skirt and rubbed it against her lace underwear, and Regina tensed up as Emma did so. Emma then pulled Regina's underwear to the side and shoved two fingers into her without warning. Regina let out a loud cry, and everyone turned to look at her. 

"Miss Mills are you okay?"

"Umm...y-yes I just am so excited about how I can help and make things better. Please continue."

So he began to talk again and Emma continued to move her fingers in and out of Regina faster, and Regina looked at Emma and then turned back to face the man presenting. Regina knew she was close but she knew she would have to keep quiet. Emma then got closer, still thrusting her fingers and she whispered into Regina's ear "I'd love to show you what i'm capable of." Then in that moment Regina's walls tightened around Emma's fingers and her legs started to shake. Regina held on to the edge of the table, as she tried to contain her moan. Emma then removed her fingers and licked them hungrily. "Oh Em-ma." Regina had said it out loud and not in her head like she had wanted too. The board then stoped and looked at her again. 

"What was that Miss Mills?"

"I was just saying how I think that Emma here should help me with some up coming projects that I think would um..help to advance some things."

"That would be great how do you feel about this Emma?"

"Its an honor I would love to help with any projects."

"Well its settled now back to what I was saying."

He went back to presenting as Emma rested her hand on Regina's thigh once again. Regina sat there and couldn't fathom this Emma Swan made her feel different. She knew that there was something to more to her, and something had happened between them. Regina knew she would have to know, she would have to remember. 

Heyy Guys i'm so tired but i decided to update enjoy love ya!