A Key

*2 weeks later, Regina is back at home with her children and no one has found Robin yet. Emma is trying to help Regina but Regina has been very distant lately.*

Regina is at home and the boys are at school. Regina has the whole week off so she is just sitting in her room watching tv when she hears the front door open. She immediately turns the tv off runs to her nightstand to get her gun and runs into the bathroom. She hears footsteps coming closer and Regina starts to panic, then the door opens and Emma gets scared seeing Regina holing up her gun ready to shoot.

"AHHH WHAT THE HELL REGINA!"

"Really Miss Swan you couldn't have said something before you walked into my home, I thought you were Robin. How did you get in here anyway?"

"First off I thought you were sleeping, and second I have a key."

"Emma why would I be asleep its 10:00 in the morning."

"Well I don't know, you've been very distant lately."

"Well you know, WAIT you have a key."

"Of course I do."

"Oh."

Emma then walked up to Regina and gave her a hug. 

"How about we spend the day together just you and me."

"Emma I don't know."

"Come on Gina it will be fun."

"Fine."

"Yay get dressed and i'll meet you downstairs."

Regina really was not up for going out, but she couldn't say no so she went to go get dressed. She put on some black jeans and a blue flow top. She then grabbed her white converses and headed down the stairs. After Regina had everything together she went outside to Emma's car and got in. 

"Ok Swan where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

Emma drove for about 10 minutes and parked the car. "Regina come on." Regina got out of the car and followed Emma into a shop, when they walked in there were lots of ice cream.

"AHHHH ICE CREAM!" Regina squealed like a little girl.

"So you like ice cream Gina."

"Hell yeah I do."

They the went to place their orders, Emma got strawberry and vanilla ice-cream, and Regina got chunky monkey and cookie dough. After they got there ice cream they went for a walk.

"Regina can we talk?"

"Sure, what about"

"Well us."

"Us?"

"Yeah what are we?"

"We are friends."

"Oh."

"Oh what?"

"I thought I was more too you than just a friend."

"Emma i'm sorry its j-"

"No don't worry about it."

"Em-"

"Just stop please."

Emma and Regina walked back to the car and it was silent all the way to Regina's house. When they got there Regina looked at Emma but Emma looked away.

"You can go now."

"Emma I didn't mean too h-"

"No you didn't mean to but you did. Regina I love you more than life itself, Why don't you love me?"

"Emma I do love you, thats the problem. I am willing to take a bullet for you and die for you. However I am not willing to hurt you."

"Regina why would you hurt me?"

"Because Emma.... its just t0 much and I can't be with you okay."

"WHY?"

"Because Emma."

"NO GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY!"

"BECAUSE IM NOT A LESBIAN!" " I can't be in love with you because you are a girl, my mother and father would be disappointed in me, so would the whole town I just can't."

 Regina then got out the car and ran into the house shouting the door behind her crying. She knew that no one would never accept her for who she truly is. Regina then went into her room and cried and she had felt arms wrapped around her. She looked to see it was Emma. Regina hugged Emma and they just enjoyed each others company. 

"Hey Gina."

"Yes Emma."

"I love you."

"I love you too." "Wait how did you get in here?"

"I have a key remember."

Sorta short chapter but I need to update but ill update some more tommorow. Love ya