The Party

One more day until the wedding.

"Emma can you get the door!"

"Yes I got it."

Emma opened the door and saw Granny standing there with containers of food.

"Granny thank you for coming, but you didn't have to bring food."

"Now Emma hush you know you are far to skinny, you need to eat darling."

"I eat."

"Well you don't eat enough so take this." Granny handed Emma the containers and walked into the house.

"Now where are the boys?"

"They are upstairs. Henry, Roland, Granny is here!"

"Now Emma how is Regina?"

"She is good she is still getting ready."

"Shouldn't you be getting ready Emma."

"I thought I would just were this."

"Emma darling no its your bachelorette party, dress sexy for once, and show off your assets."

"Okay Granny thanks."

"I'm serious now me and the boys are going to be just fine, then we will see you in the morning at the wedding."

"Okay Granny thank you so much for watching them."

"Anytime sugar, Granny could use the company." 

Henry and Roland came down the stairs with their bags.

"Granny when we get to your house can we make cookies?" Roland asked.

"Of course."

"Granny they don't need sugar."

"But they want it right boys."

"YEAH!" The boys yelled.

"Fine but be good."

"We will have fun mom." Henry said.

"Okay I love you bye."

"Love you too, bye."

After the boys left Emma made her way upstairs to get changed. Emma put on a navy blue dress that ended mid thigh. She had on black lace underwear, and black stilettos. She then did her makeup and had on a smokey eye, with a winged liner, and a peachy lipstick. She then put on a black leather jacket, and put loose curls in her hair. 

"Regina hurry up i'm ready the limo will be here any minute now!"

"Honey you can't rush perfection."

"Well you majesty if you don't hurry we are going to be late."

"A queen is never late, everyone else is simply early." 

Regina then walked out of the bathroom, She had on a tight fitting black dress that ended mid thigh. It showed some cleavage and she had on red stilettos. She had on a red lipstick and a smoky eye. Her hair was also straight and reached her shoulders. Emma stared at Regina in amazement, and Regina started at Emma the same way. Then there was a beep and girls yelling from outside. 

"Well I guess we should um..go now."

"Yeah I guess we should."

Emma left the room and made her way downstairs with Regina closely behind her. They went outside and got into the limo. They got in and they could already tell that Ruby and Belle were already drunk.