The Truth

Five minutes later Sheriff Graham showed up at Regina's house to see Emma shaking and crying.

"Emma what the hell happened?"

"R-R-Robin and then Regina and then he-"

"Emma calm down breath it's going to be ok I promise."

Emma nodded and they made their way up to the front door. Graham knocked on the door to see Regina in a bathrobe.

"Hello Miss Mills is everything ok here?"

"Of course it is. Why wouldn't be?"

"REGINA!" Emma shouted.

"Excuse you Miss Swan but I would watch your tone."

"I Can't believe you I know what he did to you."

"Miss Swan unless you would me to get a restraining order I suggest you leave my home."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Miss Swan I-"

"Don't you dare call me that Regina. You know what he did to you and if you don't trust me enough to help you then fine. But think about your kids, and what could happen to them."

Regina had no words she just looked at Emma with sorrow in her eyes.

"Are you done Miss Swan?"

"You know what I am done and you are a bigger bitch then I thought you were."

Emma then stormed off and got in her car and drove away. "Have a good day Miss Mills" i'm sorry for the misunderstanding. "It's okay you have a good day as well." Regina then went into the house and ran upstairs. She saw Henry and Roland sitting in their room reading a book. Regina Smiled and went into her room. When she walked in she saw Robin sitting on the bed and he smiled at Regina. Regina looked at him and tried to go out of the room before he could say anything.

"Regina?"

"Yes Honey."

"Come here."

Regina then got closer to the bed and Robin grabbed her and pulled her down on top of him.

"Robin please stop."

"Regina you have been a very bad girl you need to be punished."

Regina tried to get up but Robins grip was too tight and he wouldn't let her go. Robin then rolled over and regina was on the bottom.

"Please don't I'm begging you, I'm so sorry."

"No you listen to me you are going to let me fuck you, and your going to like it."

At this point Regina was crying and she started trying to fight back. Robbin then slapped her over and over. Regina tried to hold on but her vision started getting blurry, and the last thing she saw was an angry Robin hitting her and yelling at her. Regina woke up to see it was daylight. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:00 am. Regina started to panic and she looked down to see she did not have on any clothes, and she ran to the bathroom and threw up. She then looked in the mirror to see her face badly bruised. She then got into the shower and cried for what seemed like hours. When she got out she had got dressed. She put on black slacks, her black stilettos, and a blue blouse. She then applied her makeup and her face was still bruised and she had a black eye. She picked up her sunglasses and put them on. She went downstairs to see a note Henry had left for her.

Hi Mom,

Dad is taking us to school today he said you weren't feeling too well. I Hope you feel better.

Love, Henry and Roland :)

Regina felt her eyes getting teary so she put the note in her purse. she then grabbed her phone and headed to work. She decided to stop by granny's and get a coffee. As she did so Emma walked in and all Regina could do is stare. Emma walked up to the counter and pretended like Regina wasn't even there. Regina grabbed her coffee and went outside and waited for the blonde to come out of the diner.

"Emma can we talk?"

"I'm busy."

"Emma please."

"Ok you have 2 minutes what is it."

"Emma i'm sorry."

"Oh cut the crap Regina!"

"Emma I-"

"Regina stop I don't want to hear an explanation."

Emma then walked away leaving Regina in tears. Regina decided not to head to work and just hang out with her sons. She went to go get Henry and Roland from school, to find out that Robin picked them up from school. She then drove to the nearest playground to see Henry sitting alone crying. Regina ran up to him and hugged him.

"Henry baby what's wrong, where is your brother?"

"Well dad came to pick us up from school early and Roland did not want to go and then dad he..."

"Henry you can tell me."

"He slapped him and then Roland ran and I ran after him but then I lost him. I'm so sorry mommy."

"Henry honey it's not your fault, we are going to find your brother okay."

.....................................................................................................................

At the police station

Emma sat at her desk doing paperwork, and then she heard sniffles. She turned around to see a little boy with brown curly hair.

"Hi sweetie are you ok?"

"Um... my name is Roland Zachary Hood, my daddy is Robin Hood and my mommy is Regina Mills, and the said if I ever get lost got to the police station."

"Okay honey it's going to be ok."

Roland then starting crying even more and Emma picked him up and Roland wrapped his arms around her neck. She then called Regina and told her she had Roland. Five minutes later Regina and Henry showed up and Roland ran up to them and hugged them. Regina walked over to Emma.

"Thank you."

"Just doing my job."

"Emma I am really sorry."

"Yeah sure you are."

"Really Emma I have tried to apologize and you want accept it!"

Henry then took Roland and they went to go wait in the car.

"Look Regin-"

"No you look Emma I have been thinking about you and feeling these things for you that I shouldn't be feeling. I love my husband at least I think I do, however  you Emma Swan oh you. You are beautiful and sexy and god help me I want to fuck you. I want to make you scream my name in ecstasy. But you know what Emma I can't because you don't feel the same you hate me and I married to a man who I think I love and I have two beautiful boys who I Love dearly. But you know what Emma I love you too."

Emma didn't know what to say as she started to speak she heard footsteps, and looked over to see Robin.

I updated had to leave that cliffhanger smut will be coming soon though stay tuned.