Fault

The next day Regina woke up and looked at her clock to see that it was already 12:00pm. Regina rushed into Henry's and Roland's room to see that they weren't there, then she ran downstairs to see Jade eating cereal. 

"Hey sleepy head."

"Hey where are the boys?"

"Oh I took them to school, and yes I made sure they had breakfast all that good stuff, oh and the mail is on the table by the way."

"Wow, your amazing."

"I know."

Regina hugged Jade and hugged her back "Hey Gina can I ask you something?"

"Yeah of course."

"Okay... Um... I don't know how to ask you this."

"Jade you can tell me."

"So are you like a lesbian?"

"Well I like girls and guys so I'm bisexual."

"Oh."

"What are you?"

"Well I don't know I mean I have never been with a boy or a girl."

"You haven't?"

"I mean no I am just so focused on school and stuff."

"Okay well I-"

The doorbell rang "Oh thats Killian he said he was coming to pick me up, and Regina i'm so sorry about what he did."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because my brother is a dickhead and your legit the best person ever."

"Awww thank you Jade."

"Anytime bye Gina."

"Bye Jade."

Regina then picked up her phone and called Emma and asked if she could come over so they could talk, Regina decided that she would look at least somewhat presentable so she went upstairs to take a shower. After Regina got out of the shower the doorbell rang and Regina put on her bathrobe and went to go answer the door. "Emma you're early" Regina said as she was opening the door she saw that its was not Emma but Robin. Regina immediately tried to shut the door but Robin flung it open. Regina took off running and Robin chased after her. As Regina ran up the stairs she slipped and fell, and Robin grabbed her by her wet hair.

"I thought I killed you, but I hear that you survived. Regina you are a disgrace to your family, and I thought you loved me. You are a whore and a worthless piece of shit."

Regina tried to fight Robin off but he wouldn't let her go. Regina then kicked Robin in the penis and he fell off of her and Regina ran out the front door. As she was running she saw a yellow bug coming down the street. The car stopped and Emma got out of the car and ran to Regina who was crying.

"Regina what the hell happened?" As Emma said that she saw Robin running full force towards them. "Regina we have to go NOW!" Regina and Emma ran to the car and got in. Robin got closer and Emma backed up not realizing that another car was coming. "Emma look out!" Regina screamed, but it was too late.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Emma woke up to see that she was upside down and there was glass everywhere, Emma looked over to see that Regina was gone. Graham Then tried to pull Emma out of the car and Emma started freaking out. 

"Emma it's okay you're going to be ok give me your hand."

"No no no She is gone i'm never going to see her again. Its all my fault its always my fault."

"Emma it's not your fault but it will be your fault if you die, because you won't give me your hand. EMMA GIVE ME YOUR DAMN HAND!"

Emma reached her hand out and Graham grabbed her and pulled her out of the car. Emma started shaking and fell to the ground crying.

"It's all my fault."

It has been two weeks and no one has seen or heard from Regina or Robbin. Emma has been a total wreck and blames herself for everything. She was sitting in her kitchen drinking whiskey when her doorbell rang. Emma stumbled to the door and opened it.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Well you see Emma I told you that you needed to stay away from my daughter but you just wouldn't listen."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you went right with the plan."

"What plan?"

"My plan of course, Emma you will never see Regina again. She is long gone and for all the police know she is dead, or lying in a ditch somewhere. She was such a stubborn girl."

"Don't you dare talk about her that way!"

"She is my daughter and I can talk about her however I please too. Emma all you had to do was stay away from her and she would be safe, but now she is with Robin and he can do whatever he wants to her. He can touch her, and kiss her and, love her."

"Please stop I don't know how you can be such a conniving, manipulating, evil bitch. That is your daughter do you not care about her and what she wants and how she feels."

"I do all of this because I care I will see to it that my daughter succeeds, and my grandchildren too. Henry and Roland couldn't be happier by living with me and Regina well she is learning a lesson."

"LEAVE NOW!"

"I gladly will but one last thing Emma, just know that it is all your fault."

Sorry for some people who couldn't open up my last chapter idk it was being weird but this is what has happened.