Roland!

After dinner Emma drove Regina to a very fancy five star hotel. As they walked into their room Regina gasped at what she saw. There we rose petals leading from the door onto the bed in the shade of a heart. There was wine and chocolate covered strawberries, and candles everywhere.

"Emma you did all of this for me?"

"Yes but Jade helped."

"I love you Emma."

"I love you Regina."

"But-"

"No buts I don't care about whats going to happen tomorrow or three days from now. All I want is you right here right now."

Regina looked at the ground then looked up to see Emma. Regina then jumped on Emma wrapping her legs around Emma's waist. Emma then guided them to the bedroom and laid Regina down gently. Emma laid on top of Regina and kissed he lips gently then moved down to her neck hitting her pulse point. Regina moaned and Emma smirked. Them there was a knock on the door.

"Ughhh."

"Maybe If we be really quiet they'll think we are not here."

They knocked again "Room service!"

"Did you get anything Gina?"

"No."

"Okay maybe Jade sent us something, I'll go get it."

As Emma walked to open the door she saw Cora Regina's mother.

"Well Hello dear where is my daughter?" Cora said as she pushed Emma out of the way and walked in to see Regina laying on the bed.

"MOTHER! What are you doing here?"

"Well you see Regina you really think I didn't know what you were up to. Or how you have lied to your husband, oh and don't even get me started about the letters."

"You know about the letters?"

"Of course I do."

"But how?"

"You see darling you're not as smart as you think you are, and because of that there are consequences."

"What do you mean?"

As soon as Regina said that her phone rang and she answered it. 

"Hello Is this Regina Mills?"

"This is she."

"Well i'm calling on behalf of your youngest son Roland."

"What happened?"

"Well the doctors are still running some more testing it would be nice if you could get here as soon as possible."

"I'm on my way." Regina hung up the phone and got up and slapped Cora. "How dare you hurt my son."

"Regina darling I don't think i'm the one you should be angry with. Now if just would have stayed away from that Emma girl then maybe this wouldn't have happened."

"Emma had nothing to do this, its all your fault and I swear if my son dies i'm going to kill you."

"Ha good luck with that dear."

Regina then glared at Cora and grabbed Emma's hand as they rushed to the hospital. 

"Emma i'm sorry I ruined the night with all my drama."

"Baby don't be sorry Roland is what is most important right now okay."

"Okay."

When Regina and Emma walked into the hospital they saw Jade holding Henrys hand. 

"Jade what the hell happened?"

"I'm so sorry Regina and Jade started crying."

"JADE!"

"Mom?"

"WHAT?"

Henry jumped at his mother raising her voice. 

"I'm sorry honey what was it you were trying to tell me?"

"Nevermind."

Henry then went and hugged Emma and Regina went to go find Roland's doctor.

"Ah Mrs.Mills can I speak with you?"

"Yes please tell me what is going on with my son Roland."

"Well I wanted to run more test just to see If it was an accident or not but i'm sorry, someone tried to kill your son."

"What?"

"I know its a lot to handle but cyanide was founded in his system. Luckily that little lady there brought him when she did or could've died."

"When can I see him?"

"You can see him now actually, if you would follow me."

Regina looked over to see Emma, Henry and Jade and she motioned them to follow. As they all followed the doctor Regina walked in and saw Roland connected to tubes and wires.

"Now you guys Roland is still sleeping but he can hear you."

"Okay thank you doctor."

The doctor left the room and Regina went by the bed and kissed Roland's forehead, and grabbed his hand. 

"Roland mommy is here okay. Emma, Jade, and Henry are here too. Just know that we all love you very very much." 

Henry then ran over and grabbed Roland's hand.

" Roland you are the best brother anyone could ever have. I love you so much."

Them Emma gabbed Roland's hand and sat on the bed. Roland then whispered something and Emma looked up. 

"Roland what did you say?"

"I....beat...Henry... I... Promised."

"Yes you promised and Roland I love you so much, we all do."

Emma then got up and Regina took her spot. 

"Hey baby you're awake."

"Mommy I have to go home now."

"Okay baby were going to take you home."

"I love all of you."

"We love you too baby."

"Mommy you need Emma." Then the monitor went dead

"Roland? ROLAND! wake up no mommy is going to take you home. No no Roland come on baby wake up."

Then doctors rushed in and tried to pry Regina away from Roland.

"NO THAT IS MY SON!"

Emma then grabbed Regina and held her in her arms while Regina cried, and screamed. Jade took Henry and left the room.

"Someone get them out of here!" A nurse shouted but it was to late 

"Time of death 11:27."

"NO NO NO ROLAND PLEASE COME BACK MOMMY NEEDS YOU!"

Emma held Regina as Regina broke down and cried.

I'm legit crying