Chapter 1

Sasha's POV
"Asia sweetie be careful" I said after she started running to her seat in the arena.

Nikki, my best friend for life dragged us here to see her favorite superstar, Randy Orton. The only time I fell in love with Wwe when I saw my idol, Eddie Gurrero but my mom made me stop watching it until I met Roman. He was a huge fan of it because of his blood line and left to be in Fcw until he was drafted to Nxt and I broke up with him once I found out I was pregnant with his baby. We never really wanted a baby but I will never regret having my baby girl, Asia. But all of that was 8 years ago. 

I do know that he got married and had a child with her but what I didn't know was that he was now a wwe superstar with two of his nxt friends, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins until I heard a entrance that I was unfamiliar with.

We were already sat in our seats and three guys walked down the stairs through the crowd.

It was Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns

It was Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns. Asia was seated in between me and Nikki but somehow was standing  at the end of the row. Dean fist bumped her once they were close to our row. She turned around to me and gasped.

"Mommy" she said.

I smiled at her before the shield got into the ring and started talking.

Asia was listening to every word that Roman said.  Once they were finished talking Evolution came out and Triple H was talking about a plan b while looking at the sledgehammer in his hands. Seth had a chair in his hands.

"Mommy do something" Asia said hiding her face in my chest.

Before anyone could do anything a theme song started playing that everyone knew.

Hulk walked out on the ramp and caught Randy Orton and Batista's attention. Before they could attack him another theme song started playing.

He stood beside Hulk and all of a sudden the lights went out and another theme played.

The lights turned back on and Sting was standing behind Triple H and Randy and Batista was laying on the floor. I felt a presence beside me but I was too interested to see who it it was. Sting hit Triple H with his famous bat before the lights turned off again and Sting, Hulk, and The Rock were gone and were probably backstage. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Mommy what's going on" I heard Asia asked me.

"Don't worry little girl, you, your mommy, and your mommy's friend is going to be okay" I heard a male voice say before I was picked up and carried up some stairs along with Nikki and Asia.