Chapter 2

Sarah's POV
"My daddy's going to hurt you guys so hard you won't know how it happened" I heard Asia say when I finally woke up after getting knocked out.  We were in a dark room and all I heard was after Asia said something was dark chuckling.

"You sure about that little girl" someone said.

"Hey don't talk to my daughter like that" I said.

The guy was still chuckling before glaring at me and Jade.

"You think someone is going to save you guys, well you're thinking wrong" he said to us.

"What if we save her" I heard someone say before the dark chuckling stopped and the creepy guy was attacked from behind along with his partners.

After all of it stopped and all we heard was silence.  I felt a rope around my wrists before it was untied. I felt Asia run up to me and hug me once she was untied. Jade did the same before our saviors stood in front of us. I held Asia close to me before someone touched my shoulder again but it had an effect on me.

"Relax we're not going to hurt you guys" someone whispered in my ear. 

"Roman" I whispered.

"Hey Sasha" he said.

We walked out of the dark room and walked around the backstage of the arena.

Jade looked at me before glancing at Roman and Asia and mouthed "tell him".

I nodded my head before Roman walked up to me again.

"Roman I really need to tell you something" I said.