Chapter 8

Roman's POV
"Hey Sasha, can I talk to you" I asked her walking into the kitchen.

"Sure, what do you want to talk about" she asked.

"Well I heard from someone that you used to love wrestling and really loved Eddie Gurrero, so why don't follow your real dreams and become a wrestler" I said.

She thought about my statement for a second before she walked away.

"Hey, why are you walking away, don't you want to become a wrestler" I asked chasing after her.

"I do but my mother doesn't want me to make those dreams come true because she hates wrestling" she said with her back to me.

"Why do you want to follow her dreams and not your own" I asked.

"Because I want to make her proud of me because I was always never wanted and she always told me that I was a mistake, do you know-" she said before I cut her off by pressing my lips against her's.

She started to kiss back but quickly pushed me away.

"Why did you kiss me"she yelled.

"What was I supposed to do to shut you up" I asked.

"Oh great now I have that disease that Galina has" she said walking into her room.

I followed her and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"I rarely kiss Galina, so don't worry if you have any diseases" I said.

"Wait what do you mean, she's your wife" Sasha asked looking at me confused.

"She's soon to be my ex wife because I finally realized that she was cheating on me" I said sitting down on Sasha's bed with a sad look on my face.

"Well finally you realized that she was cheating on you but I can help you with this divorce" Sasha said sitting down beside me.

"That's really sweet of you but why do I deserve this after what I did to you at our high school prom" I asked looking into her eyes.

"My dad always said that no matter what a person does to you, you should always kill them with kindness" Sasha said.

I smiled at her before she grabbed my face and pressed her lips against mine.

"What was that for" I asked her once we pulled away.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what came over me" she stuttered out.

"Hey it's okay, it was better than any of the kisses Galina and I ever had" I said before we started to kiss again.

"Dad" Asia yelled running into the room.

Me and Sasha pulled away just in time when she did and jumped on to my lap.

"What's wrong, baby girl" I asked Asia.

"Oh nothing, why are you in mommy's room" she asked.

"Because I needed him to reach something in my closet that I couldn't reach" Sasha quickly said.

"What was it" Asia asked.

"Oh just your Christmas present but you won't find out what it is until Christmas" I quickly covered.

"Yay" Asia said before she hopped down from my lap and ran out of the room.

"Now where were we" I asked turning back towards Sasha.

She giggled before leaning in.

"No more kisses for you" she said putting a finger on my lips.

She quickly got up and ran out of the room.

"Oh you asked for it" I said running after her.

She giggled before I stopped in my tracks when I noticed Galina standing in the living room.

"Hey Romie" she said walking up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Galina I need to tell you something" I said glancing down at Asia as she played with her dolls.

"What is it" she asked giving her famous sad eyes but when Joelle does it, it's cuter.

"I want a divor-" she cut me off by letting go of my neck and walked over to Sasha and slapped her.

Sasha fell to the ground before looking at Galina with angry eyes.

"That's it, Galina, I want a divorce" I yelled.

"You what" she yelled back at me.

"I want a divorce and full custody of Joelle" I yelled back at her.

"Is it because of her" Galina yelled pointing at Sasha.

"No it's because of the times you always cheated on me but always forgave you every damn time but this stops now" I yelled.

"Oh really" she said putting her hands on her hips.

"Sasha get Asia out of the room please" I said calmly turning towards her.

"Aww but I wanted to watch what happens" Asia said when Sasha started to carry her away from us.

Galina glared at me before she slapped me.

"You're lucky that you're a woman" I growled at her.

"What are going to do after we divorce, go to a little girl like the one you were just kissing upstairs" Galina asked.

"At least she knows how to act better than you" I said.

"Just stay out of my life and Joelle's life forever" I said.

Galina glared at me once more before she walked out the door.

"You'll regret this Roman, don't crawling back because I won't be there" Galina yelled before she slammed the door behind her.

"No my biggest regret was marrying you" I yelled after her.

Sasha and Asia walked back downstairs and Asia rushed over to me.

"Are you okay, daddy" she asked me.

"I'm fine, sweetie" I said before I kissed her forehead.

The front door opened and Dean walked in with a sleeping Briana and Seth carrying Joelle in behind him.

"She has strep throat, as long as she stays in bed and takes her medicine she'll be fine" Dean said handing Briana to Sasha.

Sasha laid Briana down on the couch and Asia laid down beside her.

Seth walked over to them and laid a now sleeping Joelle beside Asia.

"Hey it's the future shield" Sasha said.

"How" Dean asked.

"Briana represents Dean he's usually on the left, Asia is Roman always in the middle, and Joelle is Seth" she pointed out.

Dean and I smiled at her before she walked upstairs.

"Okay, who's going to date her" Seth asked standing in between me and Dean.

"Dean should" I said.

"No Roman you should, plus I can have Renee" he said.

"I have to go through a divorce, so Dean you date her" I said.

"How about you let her choose who she wants to date instead of arguing who gets her" Seth offered.

That's actually a great idea. Time to start mission make Sasha fall in love with Dean.