Chapter 9

Sasha's POV
"Hey Becky" I said walking up to her.

She was warming up for her last match in nxt before she's shown on the main roster.

I just started in nxt and I am already undefeated in all of my nxt matches. (A/N: I don't know if this is true, I'm just guessing).

"Hey Sasha, are you going to go for the women's championship after I leave" she asked.

"I mean I'll have to fight Bayley but as long as it's a fair match, we'll be fine" I said.

Becky is going against Charlotte for their last match.

"Hey Sasha, good luck in your match, Becky" Bayley said walking up to us.

"Thanks Bayley, well here we go, last match baby" Becky said once her theme started playing before she ran out to the ring.

Dean, Seth, and Roman walked up to us and I grabbed a sleeping Briana from Dean.

"Mommy" she whispered since she was still a little sick and tired.

"Hey baby girl" I said.

Asia and Joelle ran up to us with Jade and Randy chasing them.

"Hide us" Joelle said hiding behind Dean.

Asia hid behind Roman right when Randy and Jade ran up to us out of breath.

"Damn I wish I was still a little kid" Randy said.

Bayley was messing with Briana by touching her nose.

"Stop Bayley, mess with Dean's nose since she got it from him" I said.

"You think I want to mess with Dean's nose" she asked.

"Mommy can daddy go get me some water" Briana whispered.

"Sure baby girl" Dean said kissing her on the forehead before he walked away.

I swayed back and forth to keep her calm.

"What's that baby girl" I asked her once I noticed a small bruise forming on her arm.

"I don't know mommy" she said. 

"Did someone hurt you or did you fall again" I asked her.

"She didn't fall mommy, no one hurt her either" Asia said.

"What would that mean" I asked Roman and Seth.

"Here you go sweetie" Dean said walking up with some water for Briana.

"Oh no, please don't let her have that" I cried.

Jade looked at me confused before she realized what I was talking about.

"Please no" she said touching Briana's forehead.

"What's wrong" Roman asked.

"Well my mother died of leukemia and Briana shows all of the symptoms that my mother showed before we found out" I said on the verge of tears. (A/N: this did not happen, just making some drama in my book). 

Briana was looking at me confused before she shrugged it off and fell asleep on my chest as I continued to sway my body to keep her calm.

Becky walked backstage after she won the match and looked at us confused.

"What's wrong with my Bri bear" she asked.

Oh if Briana has leukemia it's going to crush Becky the most.

We just stared at her.

"You guys are scaring me, so Sasha spill" Becky said looking at me.

"Well you remember how my mother died" I asked.

"Yes, she died from leukemia" Becky said.

"We think that Briana has it because she shows all of the symptoms" I quickly said.

"No, not my Bri bear" she said.

Briana woke up and weakly smiled at me.

"Mommy am I going to die" she whispered.

"What, no baby girl, you're going to fight back with all of your strength just like your daddy" I said smiling at her and Dean.

She smiled back before she reached out to Roman.

Roman grabbed her hand and lifted her up out of my arms.

"Yes sweetie" he asked her.

"Even though I have a different daddy, I want you to stay in my life and to love my mommy and sister" she said.

It shocked both me and Roman.

"Sweet heart you don't want your daddy to love your mommy" Roman asked Briana.

"No not really" she said putting her head on Roman's shoulder.

Dean smiled at me before he grabbed Roman's free hand and put it on top of mine.

Roman smiled at me and laced our fingers together.

I'm slowly starting to fall in love with him all over again.