Chapter 5

Flashback
Sasha's POV
"Sasha you better get rid of that boy's baby before I do it myself" my mom yelled at me talking about Dean's baby.

She always hated Dean and never trusted him so when I come home with two babies growing inside of me that were created by two different guys you know she will make me get rid of one baby.

"No I'd rather live with two babies more than with a mother that hates my best guy friend's guts" I yelled back.

"You think you can live on your own, then fine do it and when you come crawling back don't expect me to be here" she said.

I ran upstairs to pack my stuff and walked back downstairs with my suitcases.

"I never wanted to raise a slut like you but somehow you managed to do that easily" she said.

"Mom I was never a slut because when I slept with Roman, I was tricked but you'll never know how it feels" I said.

I walked upstairs and into my room.

"I'm going to miss this place, especially the times I had with dad" I said.
Second Flashback- Sasha's POV- 4 years old
Daddy what's this" I asked holding up a necklace that was by my bed on my dresser.

"Sweetie that was going to be your's on your sixteenth birthday but I guess I could give it to you now" he said before he put the necklace around my neck.

"Thank you daddy" I said admiring the necklace around my neck.

He bent down to my size and I kissed him on the cheek.
Back to first flashback
I still wear that necklace around my neck because it reminds of my father that I loved so much.

Everyone knows that I love the necklace so much because a girl tried to rip it off of me but I beaten her up before she could even touch it.

Roman tried to take it off but I threaten him that if he even dared try to touch it he won't be able to make any babies or sleep with any other girl especially me.

It's a locket but right now I only have my dad's picture in it.

"Hey Sasha" Dean said standing outside on my balcony.

"Dean what are you doing here" I asked walking outside.

"I'm here because I wanted to do this" he said right before he pressed his lips against mine.

We pulled away and Dean placed his hand on my stomach.

"Look I know you're pregnant with mine and Roman's baby but if you don't want to raise two babies, I understand" he said.

"Dean, my mother doesn't want me to raise two babies but I never said anything about not wanting to raise two babies" I said.

"Are you sure, I mean I can help you raise the both of them..." he said right before I pressed my lips against his.

I pulled away from Dean and placed my hand on his cheek.

"Dean shut up" I said.

"Yes ma'am" he said.

"Now come lay down beside me" I said grabbing his hand and dragged him to my bed before pushing him down on it.

"Are you sure you want to lay down because you're making it seem like you want to make another baby" Dean asked.

I laid down on my side of my bed and Dean wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed my neck. After a few seconds he kisses were soothing and gentle and it made me fall asleep. I felt Dean pull me closer to him before his breath slowly slowed down before he fell asleep with me.